FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift

BabyKelvinzz
THE LATEST MOVIE!!! COMING OUT SOON!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Car Lovers you guys gotta check ths out!

http://www.thefastandthefurious3.com/index.html

There's a trailer there. Take a look. Nice cars Laughing

I love cars..now you guys know Wink . But, just take a look ok guys? Razz
Dean_The_Great
No. No. and uh... No.

Fast and Furious 1... a movie about fast cars.
Fast and Furious 2... a movie about fast cars.
Fast and Furious 3... Huh... wonder what it will be about?!

These movies are the bane of the movie industry. They appeal to the base sensibilites of the male mind and have no depth what so ever. There are no allegories, symbols or otherwise thought provoking substances.

There are, however, fast cars, easy women, and various other stereotypically enjoyed things by thick-headed stereotypical people.

Of course, that's just my opinion.
jeremoi
This looks like a good movie to watch on TV at 3am
MythicalMuffin
Ha ha...sounds really boring. Some of my friends want to see it, but only for the "hot Asians" (their words; I don't think much of the airbrushed and/or plastic-surgery-'enhanced' people on the big screen no mater what the ethnicity).

Oh, and TV at 3AM? That's when I watch really old superhero cartoons on the kiddie channel Razz
HoboPelican
Dean_The_Great wrote:
No. No. and uh... No.

Fast and Furious 1... a movie about fast cars.
Fast and Furious 2... a movie about fast cars.
Fast and Furious 3... Huh... wonder what it will be about?!
Of course, that's just my opinion.

I hear ya! Smile

But I gotta say, I think that you just have to watch the occasional mindless car flick. I mean if there are "allegories, symbols or otherwise thought provoking substances" in the first Italian Job, I don't want to know about it! Smile

I do get tired of endless sequels that are made only to cash in on previous movies. I'm not saying that sequels are neccessarily bad, it's just that I'd rather see new movies than a rehash.
BabyKelvinzz
Well, i only like it because i like racing Razz BTW, i'm asian(phew..good thinking i aint a chick). Very Happy

Anyway, Shocked i wonder how far will this movie influence young pupils..
alkady
I never like Drift Racing nor Drag Racing, I always have problems with those two all the time playing racing games like Need For Speed.
scotty
Sequels always suck.
b4r4t
scotty wrote:
Sequels always suck.

Not always - IceAge 2 was gr8 Smile

And bout this movie ... i saw 1 & 2 ... but it's only cars ... I'll watch 3 when it comes on TV's Smile But... TORQUE is still worst Smile
elund0197
Spoiler Warning

The end of the film has a cameo by Vin Diesel No Jokin'[/b]
boreas
the movie is a bit boring.

he looks like a boring boy.

and what the hell does boring yakuza there?

but the soundtrack at the beginning is real good: DJ Shadow - Six Days (the
featuring with Mos Def is boring also)

so see, there a lot 'boring' in this text. how many are they really?
Mayday
I liked it more than 2FAST2FURIOUS. It was fast paced, and it didn't put me to sleep. The whole having to have a rapper be in the movie gig is sorta stupid. In real life these guys could careless about these cars, they'd rather be rolling in a Lambo or a Escalade... although that is one of the sexiest SUVs I have ever seen. The cowboy accent got old after the first 5 mins though...
Hojo
well, i seen the 2 movies before tokyo drift and i honestly gotta say i regret watching them. the movies dont have any real content other than the cars (and some chicks, after all, "all guys think about is cars and sex"), even the tiny bit of storyline the producers came up with just sucks. i will definately not go see tokyo drift.
Mayday
Hojo wrote:
well, i seen the 2 movies before tokyo drift and i honestly gotta say i regret watching them. the movies dont have any real content other than the cars (and some chicks, after all, "all guys think about is cars and sex"), even the tiny bit of storyline the producers came up with just sucks. i will definately not go see tokyo drift.

Yea for some its best to wait until the DVD comes out. But you're right the worst thing about the movies is they have no real content in them.
Timoses
Wasn't there once a movie which was like the same as
Fast and the Furious? Except that it was with motorcycles?..
It's getting kinda boring o.o..
Mayday
lol, Yea that movie was called Torque, total fast and the furious rip off, even had lines from that movie like " i live my life a quarter mile at a time" its got good comedic entertainment value due to the totally corny-ness.
jipmerite
Didn't see the first two, not planning to see the third.

Movies like this has no depth. Not worth the money and more importantly, the time. It's not like there aren't much better alternatives.
Maxgamer
I think Tokyo Drift was great.. I didn't watch the first and the second but got tangled up to watch the third one because there wasn't any other great movies around. I was just giving it a try because actually I don't have any interest in fast car, but hey, it was fine. Great actor and actresses, good storyline and the effect was cool. Love the moral of the story..haha..serious. Erm, I would rate it 4/5. U guys should have a go at it. Doesn't hurt at all. And yeah, I like Van Diesel.. Hehe.. He's cool.. Yup yup yup.. My friend fall into a crush with that Japanese guy, says that he's so hot. But I don't look at the guys so much. I really like the story, and the cars, and the environment. Whew. Such high-tech gadgets. I would love to go to Japan one day but it's so expensive to go there. One day perhaps.. Smile
zplitstonez
hello everyone
Fast and Furious tokyo drift is really a nice movie
i watch it. a very nice movie with a lot of exhibition of the machine
as well as the beautiful and gorgeous cars. What a film.
I like the way they drive and drift through the roads,
you can really see that their cars is drifting, it's just sliding through the roads and amazingly they can control and manage the car. Skillful drivers.
It is a very good movie.

Watch it. and
You'll see what i'm taking about.