FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Poseidon

BabyKelvinzz
This movie is about a ship that they thought would be unsinkable(but it did in the end) because of an enormous wave. Quite a nice movie, I give it a 4 out of 5 rating. What about you guys?
gr3gg3r
eh, I saw it and got exactly what I expected... one of those usual "action packed" movies, with not much of a storyline, based off of an original, that had the main characters trying to survive. Of course there were going to be deaths, as expected....

SPOILERS sort of, but come on its pretty obvious....

and of course there were going to be those lucky few that made it off the boat alive, because it would be a pretty sad movie if everyone died.

So basically nothing surprised me, there were some good special effects including the CG, but nothing too powerful for me.

I probably won't go see it again.
BabyKelvinzz
Why do you guys have different views from me? Sad
Moey
I thought it was a good movie, but yes it was like every other action movie. The people that you dont care about die and then the main characters live until the end. Besides that, I was kept entertained for the whole movie and it was worth my money.

3.5 out of 5 stars! Smile
althalus
Is this the old movie or is there a remake? I have it somewhere, but I believe it was called "The Poseidon Adventure", or something such.

Did any of you see Sunset Beach? They copied the storyline from Poseidon and used in a few episodes there. Very Happy