FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what is anti spam programs?

lancerfootwear
Sir, I want to know that what are anti spam programs and how does they work.I have seen many times that there are links to anti spsm programs and when i hit them they asked me to scan my PC is that scaning can be done only on Internet or can we download that software if yes please tell me the name of any web site or free downloadable anti spam program that is best in the market.
thanking you.
Scorpio
Are you so naive or dumb?

You can only be the either of the two or perhaps posting to earn points and frih$

Use google and search and find out what you want

Simply dont post without a proper reason
manumiglani
lancerfootwear wrote:
Sir, I want to know that what are anti spam programs and how does they work.I have seen many times that there are links to anti spsm programs and when i hit them they asked me to scan my PC is that scaning can be done only on Internet or can we download that software if yes please tell me the name of any web site or free downloadable anti spam program that is best in the market.
thanking you.

Hello Vikas,

Well there are not anti spams programs. There are called anti spyware or anti virus softwares. You can scan your pc online with these softwares. you can scan your pc for viruses and spywares using panda's online scan. here is the url - www.pandasoftware.com/products/activescan.htm .

You can also download free antivirus and antispyware softwares. you can use free avast antivirus ( http://www.avast.com/eng/avast_4_home.html ) and avg free edition ( http://free.grisoft.com/doc/2/lng/us/tpl/v5 ).

Anti spam programs are not used to scan the pc. These are programs that prevents your email addresses from unwanted mails that you often get in your inbox.

Plz ask again if it is not clear or you any any type of questions.

scorpio wrote:
Are you so naive or dumb?

You can only be the either of the two or perhaps posting to earn points and frih$

Use google and search and find out what you want

Simply dont post without a proper reason

Laughing Laughing I think everyone knows who is here replying for points and frih$....