FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Knowing about Email with our free hosting plan?

lancerfootwear
Dear sir
I want to know athat is there any facilty with free hosting plan of Personal email ID with our web site name? and if there is than what should be my Email-ID and my web site address is "lancerfootwear.frih.net.in".please tell me how can i use that service.
thanking u.
Scorpio
lancerfootwear.frih.net.in?

I dont think that is valid

Anyway to setup a mail account click on "squirrelmail" or "uebimiau" on the direct admin control panel under the EMAIL MANAGEMENT SECTIOn

Quote:
Webmail: Squirrelmail
Webmail: UebiMiau

Follow the steps to create an account like

admin@lancerfootwear.frih.net
mOrpheuS
lancerfootwear wrote:
Dear sir
I want to know athat is there any facilty with free hosting plan of Personal email ID with our web site name? and if there is than what should be my Email-ID and my web site address is "lancerfootwear.frih.net.in".please tell me how can i use that service.
thanking u.

You can have as many <username>@lancerfootwear.frih.net email accounts as you wish.

Similarly, if you have your own domain (say lancerfootwear.in), you can have as many <username>@lancerfootwear.in email accounts as you wish to have.

You're provided the DirectAdmin control panel for your site administration, you can easily setup email accounts there.

In DirectAdmin, you also have the option to download configuration to easily setup your outlook express for accessing your email accounts.
OR you can always use the webmail interface accessible as directed by scorpio in the post above this.

But please do keep in mind that you may not resell this service.
That is, you may not start an email hosting service out of your FRIHost account.
johans
Scorpio wrote:
lancerfootwear.frih.net.in?

I dont think that is valid

Anyway to setup a mail account click on "squirrelmail" or "uebimiau" on the direct admin control panel under the EMAIL MANAGEMENT SECTIOn

Quote:
Webmail: Squirrelmail
Webmail: UebiMiau

Follow the steps to create an account like

admin@lancerfootwear.frih.net

I just want to share an update on this post that roundcube is now available here.