FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The 4400

Nigeria
How many of you will be watching the 4400 tonight? This seems to be the best summer series on cable.I'm most looking forward to seeing how Isabelle will turn out since she is a grown woman now.

Nigeria
Eyre
i'm definitly going to watch it. there is like 5 more minutes until it comes on and i can't wait. i've waited so long and i thought it had disappeared but i finally saw the previews and i was like YES. so yeah, i'm watching it.
poromenos
today i saw the second season ,and it was really good!i think 3 season will be the best one Laughing.i start downloading Laughing Surprised
talonsmallville
Hi people,

I loved this show. Im brazilian and We will see the new season just after that finish on USA.
And Im dead for that.
I cant wait for see the growing Isabelle, how she will relation with Shawn, and so many news.
Skouris
Love this show. Season One was probably the best first season I've ever seen in a show considering there were only five episodes. I had high hopes for Season Two and for the most part haven't been disappointed.

Jordan Collier is a very interesting character and look forward to finding out more about him. Matthew Ross is definitely my favorite character followed closely by Richard. Shawn used to be a fav but I don't care for how he has changed.

Another beef I have is with the death of Lily and the appearance of a now adult Isabelle. And her and Shawn's relationship. Gross. She was a freaking infant not to long ago. But all that being said, I am and will remain a dutiful watcher.
ganbate
it's a good series.
i wonder what other abillity that isabelle has.
KernEnergie
Isabelle is strange, she was an obviously dangerous and mean baby, will she be a dangerous woman? I wonder how her parents will react "Hello, I'm your daughter!" Rolling Eyes
Strange.
Nigeria
Isabelle is not strange if i had the ability to protect my parents the way she does i would too.Now that she's grown her powers are even more advanced shes invincible.
talonsmallville
Hi People,

Whos watching this new season show?
Im so curious about everything -
felisleo
i have seen all the new season episodes..i downloaded them..i ll say they are even more exciting then the previous season.isabelle and that new guy came with reference of jordan are about to form a hostile side.i think we ll see 4400 fighting each other..the story reminds me x-men by the way.. i can t wait to see
dommemg
I watch it. Thats because it's a good series
But some times it's boring
jwellsy
The 4400 show has an interesting premise.
I believe it could be a bit faster paced.
$36 for the video's? No thank you.
cghq
i have seen the 1st and 2nd seasons..... i thought it was great, I am looking foward to #3