FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frih points at top of page?

CompactHaven
I think it'd be convenient to have the Frih points at the top of the page. I'm sure there's a way to check them, but I always have to make a post to see how many I have. Plus, the top right hand corner is blank, so that'd be a good spot for them.
Scorpio
dont tell me that you are so busy that you cant even go and check how many frih$ you have

If you are so busy,then youve got no job on this forum

If you are not, then you can go and check how many you have

I mean, what exactly is the point of checking them all the time/
devroom
he just wants to earn points.
as i am doing now too Very Happy
TeenZine
devroom wrote:
he just wants to earn points.
as i am doing now too Very Happy
Your so right And I think it would be nice idea unlike u guys.
simplyw00x
I think a report at the top would be good; otherwise you have to search for your own posts; it's not even in your profile.
Hogwarts
simplyw00x wrote:
I think a report at the top would be good; otherwise you have to search for your own posts; it's not even in your profile.

Actually, it IS in your profile. Just click the profile button at the bottom of one of your posts Laughing Yours: http://www.frihost.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=733
LukeakaDanish
I think an even better idea would be to have 2 profile buttons:

EDIT PROFILE - brings up the usual profile screen
VIEW PROFILE - brings up your profile like everybody sees it (that tells you how many frih$/points you currently have!)

scorpio wrote:

If you are so busy,then youve got no job on this forum

That isnt a very nice or true thing to write - you dont have to be a "frihost freak" to be a member of this forum and hold a frihost account - you need nothing more than one point a day. - remember that frihost is a place where there is space for everybody! Very Happy
Scorpio
Quote:
That isnt a very nice or true thing to write - you dont have to be a "frihost freak" to be a member of this forum and hold a frihost account - you need nothing more than one point a day. - remember that frihost is a place where there is space for everybody!

Let me make this very clear

You need 1 post a day

So, you post one time a day

Then, you look at how many points you have one time a day

Then you log out and leave

What I meant, dear danish, was that, if he was too busy to even check the points once a day or once every two days or once every x no. of days, then he can very well stay out

I mean, you cant be so lazy as not to even check your profile, once.

That is more than enough, right?

Once you check your profile by clicking about 5 times at the max from the main page

Thats it

If you want everything to be spoon fed to you, I am sorry, then your are mistaken

Or else, why dont we do this?

Let frihost create a user customizable page(like google) and any user can put what he wants on the index and what he sees on the homepage will be exactly like how he customized

Now that will give bondings something to do during his spare time Mad
devroom
he is right. if u get once in a week here and post some things you earn enough points. so u dont need to check how much points u have.
only writing because ur points are under 40 for example is stupid.

Just write if u are here and replay if you see things you want to give your opinion about.
mOrpheuS
This has been suggested before ... twice.
http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19635
http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=24674

And a simple solution was agreed upon as sufficient.

Just bookmark (add to favourites) a link to your "view profile" page. Wink

@CompactHaven, you should bookmark this link - http://www.frihost.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=CompactHaven
ocalhoun
When you're on the index page, scroll to the bottom. In the 'who's online' part, find your own name. Clicking this will let you view your profile.
Scorpio
ocalhoun wrote:
When you're on the index page, scroll to the bottom. In the 'who's online' part, find your own name. Clicking this will let you view your profile.

What if he's hidden? Razz