FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Did you like NFS Most Wanted

sanso
Did you like NFS Most Wanted
Darius
And who didn't like? Unless they're not in to racing games Smile By the way new NFS is on the way
BabyKelvinzz
I like it. But more into real life racing. Razz Hmm.. so, whats the new NFS called? Where did you get the info? Mind giving us a link?
Darius
And who said NFSU or NFSU2 isn't real? It's quite real. The new one is called NFS: Carbon. Seen only a small video. It's called "Teaser" since it's only 7-8 seconds long Smile The game is still in developement and if I'm right, they won't rush too much. They don't want to screw-up after both underground being so succesfull. Don't have link, try google Smile
jackill
Darius wrote:
And who said NFSU or NFSU2 isn't real? It's quite real.

What do U mean "real"? Handling? If U R thinking about it, U are wrong. NFS is arcade. If U want to find out how real phisics should trey for example GTR, GT Legends or Grand Prix Legends
takeit
yeah some of those games are so much harder to play
Darius
Well maeby...anyway a new NFS is on the way. Hope it will be even better.
fuzzproductions
I liked it until it screwed up my dvd drive.
angelussum
yeah i liked it. was fun being chased down by the cops and such, although it got a bit redundant after a while..
Bockman
I'll just -close- this topic. there are severall other topics about this subject and one specific for NFS MW:

Arrow http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=33733

Be Well Cool