FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Just a thought on exams

moshinben
Im taking my exams at the moment (british GCSES) and whilst sat bored in an exam i began to think theres got to be a better answer and i think i have found it
why not just record eveything we do in class then run that through a computer program that can pick out the things that are vital to the subject, then depending on how many good points youve made you get a mark
lol very random thought but exams are monotonous and using my way you would get a full scope of kids
any way what do you think Question
TurkishGamer
I think it would be too expensive.With the money that it would take to set up cameras in most schools I bet we can solve world hunger (A little bit exagerated)
Scorpio
TurkishGamer wrote:
I think it would be too expensive.With the money that it would take to set up cameras in most schools I bet we can solve world hunger (A little bit exagerated)

Not very much exaggerating. but a few million homeless people can be served by this

instead of spending millions for "helping your laziness"

I think it would be better if kids who never have seen the inside of a school be educated in one

SheesH!! How do you even manage to think of spending money like this when millions suffer around the world?
James007
I agree.
-close-