FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

do you wanna be alife,THE DAY THE WORLD ENDS!!!

dodah
we were not there the day the world began,and some of us whish they were there..but what about the end?!do you really want to be there in such a dramatic event,or you'd rather die in peace in a normal day?!
coolclay
I'd rather be alive, because then I can at least try to save myself, well and the rest of human kind as well.
James007
dodah wrote:
do you really want to be there in such a dramatic event,or you'd rather die in peace in a normal day?!

Difficult question... I'll think I'll go for option number two. Rolling Eyes

http://www.endofworld.net/ ?
Scorpio
James007 wrote:
dodah wrote:
do you really want to be there in such a dramatic event,or you'd rather die in peace in a normal day?!

Difficult question... I'll think I'll go for option number two. Rolling Eyes

http://www.endofworld.net/ ?

I think the latter is better

Who Knows?

Instead of having a first person spectacle we might be able to view the event on CNN up in heaven
rightclickscott
I want to watch the end of the world, then go online and look for how to get the alternate ending.
{name here}
Naw, too much drama in that. I'd rather die peacefully than watch angels and daemons spearing and piking people.
cheh
are you kidding me, of course i wanna be there for the big showdown!! how many generations live to see that? one!! that's it, exactly! ONE!!! Razz Very Happy Very Happy

i don't regret being there when the world started tho.. big deal Razz
well i couldn't be anyway, the human rase began bit later after that Wink Razz Laughing

James007, yeah i saw that clip quite some time ago, it's dead funny!! one of the best ones on the internet imo Cool
a.Bird
scorpio wrote:
Instead of having a first person spectacle we might be able to view the event on CNN up in heaven
HAHAHAHAHA
xorcist
scorpio wrote:

lol true I would proberly just want to watch it and not see it face to face. But then again I would like to watch in person but not feel anything that's happening around.
tkcy
I would want to be here to see it. Cheers! Wink
HoboPelican
I will be here the day the world ends for me! Very Happy Y'all can join me or not! Cool
Traveller
scorpio wrote:

Wrong place: if it has CNN, that would be hell!
leat397
As long as I can haev chance to survive, I want to be alive..
Anyway, the End of the World is such precious (alhought Tradegic), I want to be one of the witnesses Smile
Blaster
I wouldn't want to be there. Way to hetic I would rather die a fast painless death. So that isn't it for me.

@James that flash is so funny. Just the best flash ever made.
SargerAs
Option two is defenetly the best Laughing
but anyway its a difficult question but to die happy is better to live in drama Twisted Evil
Dj_honorio
Well, i think i am not sure... it depends on the way our world is going to end... If humanity ended because of things that we can't controle, such as aliens invasions, daemons, meteors, and other stuff like that... i would like to be alive... and watch it, trying to survive and save lives... after all if anyone survived... that would be a really heroic thing... I don't think anyone would like to miss that...

On the other hand, if Humanity ended because of our selfish actions... i wouldn't like to be alive... that would be a shame and it would makes us all fell guilty... I think everyone would rather die than watch and take part in that...
izimngcubes15
I'd rather be dead in peace, because I'm scared to death in horrific situations and explosions! I hate that...hopefully, I won't be around?
FerSx
Hmm ho can say no of been part in the biggest event of human history, ITS END. Cool
I couldn’t miss it… Shocked
Qube
I rather like the idea of seeing the end of the world.
It's funny though how everyone assumes it'll be some bloody battle between the 2 "afterlifes."
I figure humanity will just screw up the planet enough to where we are forced to terraform or something similar.
Hurrah for desperation.

It would be insane though, being able to fight alongside angels and/or demons.
But eh, guessing I'll be dead by then.
Hopefully I won't miss it...maybe I'll just ask God to record it for later.
I wonder if [s]he uses DVR?...
KMKM
i wanna stay till the end Laughing
it will be adventure... watching everything go down...
will try to save all of mankind...
and like Neo..
sacrifice yourself for the peace...
and then i die...
i am in a corridoor with two doors on the either side...
a guy with black coat comes and says..
"KMKM... you have died..."
"Yah! i guessed so... watz the bug fuzz? "
"Huh? now choose hell or heaven"
"which is free? LMAO"
"Huh.. remember .. i can only show u the door ... you have to walk through it"
"yah yah... matrix ugy.. even ive seen it.. dont plagarize.."
"choose fast"
"where i can be with my gf ? "
"hell"
" ok then ... im off to hell... long live matrix Razz "

Laughing Laughing
that might happen to you if you watch too much of matrix.. or try to think too much of afterlife...
Beware!

Kudos!
~KMKM