FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Underlined Studios

Underlined
www.underlined.co.nr

Hey guys, this is the site I made a week ago. It's still under construction and more things need to be added, but I just want to see what people think of it. My friends have already seen it and they think it's good, but I want a second opinion. this site is designed to host my animations, and my upcoming series, Simplified, there's more information about that on the site. Thanks for visiting!

Underlined Very Happy
bladeron
very nice work for a personal site
i really liked it!

i know its still under construction, but i would like to see the google ads merged into the site design
also the number of visitors to the site looks horrible..... i mean you can use some scripts like phphits or similar to diplay the "total hits, users online and unique visitors today"...
Underlined
Thanks a lot for visiting it, I can't change where the google ads are, but i'll change the counter now! I will put all the comics I've made on there today, so it'll have more stuff on there, I know I said that last night but it was like 11 and I was watching south park. Razz
jayzee
very nice site design i really liked the layout of your side along with you nice and smooth menu. but i think u should host your site somewhere else as tht banner on top is spoiling the show of your site.
Tomppe
Nice layout Smile I like the background.. Razz
Underlined
did anybody like anything else apart from the background and layout? Can you please say more abou the site, cheers. And thanks for visiting the site, guys. Razz