FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

On A Blind Date

udaykamboj
You're on a blind date. You're date turns out to be a realu ugo! What do ya do?
HoboPelican
udaykamboj wrote:
You're on a blind date. You're date turns out to be a realu ugo! What do ya do?

You get to know her/him. You might actually like them.
udaykamboj
Hope it works out all well then! Smile
the_mariska
I would never go for a blind date. I prefer to meet new people in any other situations, maybe because I make new friends very easily. It seems I haven't been desperated enough.. Razz
vivianameerun
Hope it works out all well
Citizen Kane
be honest! say you're not attracted. without trying to hurt eachother.

But then again, my girlfriend didn't attract me at first, but after 1,5 years of not seeing eachother, I instantly fell in love with her, madly! so anyhing is possible!
pixor
I've never liked blind dates. It only makes you feel worse about things that happen. I like to be able to choose from the choices I have and although going into the date may seem fun and adventrous at the beginning, its starts to lose its magic after a time and things start to get bad between you and your date. So just, use the power of choice.
Tvis
There are lot's of ways to show that you are not interested to get more involved I guess...You could be completely honest for example. Tell the person that you would like to meet more but as friends (if that is your interest) or say that you had a wonderful time, but are not feeling something to continue. If you don't want to say anything in the face. Try to make the best at the moment of the date (respect) and after saying goodbye (just saying!) you'll never contact the person anymore. If the person tries to contact you. You have other plans...simple as that...
asforoneday
I don't think the date being ugly should affect whether you continue to date them or not... if there's chemistry, then it shouldn't matter.
area547
well I got set up on a blind date, and my friend that set us up said the girl was hot as hell, smart and had class. In other words a top of the tree kindof apple. Well she was kidding.

Turns out this girl is HUGE. Like straight up sumo wrestler material.
I was caught totally off guard and had no idea what to do. So the DUFF (designated ugly fat friend) came into my mind, and I hoped that if i would be nice to her some cinderella bull**** would happen and I would end up with Heidi Klum.
Lets just say that didn't happen.
alkady
Forget about the idea of "Carpe Diam" and hope she doesnt want to seize the day too.
Jaiye
asforoneday wrote:
I don't think the date being ugly should affect whether you continue to date them or not... if there's chemistry, then it shouldn't matter.

except for the fact that on a blind date, looks are really the only thing that matters.