FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What were Zarqawis last words??

What were al-Zarqawi's last (mumbled) words?
"Stop it. You're killing me."
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
"OMFG! United States HAX!!!"
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
"OK. Now I'm REALLY Mad!"
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
"Oh, Shiite!"
55%
 55%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 9

S3nd K3ys
Based on this

Maj. Gen. William Caldwell wrote:

"He mumbled something, but it was indistinguishable and it was very short," Maj. Gen. William Caldwell, spokesman for U.S.-led forces in Iraq, said Friday of the Jordanian-born terrorist's last words."
Helios
"Can't wait to [] those virgins!!! Very Happy"

Every time a terrorist dies, God creates a cute kitten Smile

lol Razz
Mithrandir
I was watching something on Comedy Central today and they did a spoof news commentary and the reporter was like, "John, today is a bad day for virgin wraglers everywhere. Almost ten men including Zarqawi are in need of 72 virgins each, where are they going to come from?" It was so funny!
rightclickscott
The US really does haxor too much.
Billy Hill
Oh, Shiite, lmao Laughing Laughing Laughing
alkady
I've noticed recently S3nd that you've been bashing this Al-Marzarchosesomethinglikethatihavenoclue guy. FYI just to put you up to date, Apparantly he survived the attack and was then beaten by US Soldiers and afterwards when he regain conscienous he was on a stroller with American Troops where he tried to roll off and then died.

Wink I have this feeling being one of those troops would have been a god sent blessings.

Source

I have no Idea what he said but it was probably something like,

You Infidels will be punish by Allah.

I can only imagine how like in Heaven must be like:

Quote:
After getting nailed by a Daisy Cutter, Al-Zarqawi made his way to the pearly gates. There, he is greeted by George Washington.

"How dare you attack the nation I helped conceive!" Washington, slapping Al-Zarqawi in the face.

Patrick Henry comes up from behind. "You wanted to end the Americans' liberty, so they gave you death!" Henry punches Al-Zarqawi on the nose.

James Madison comes up next, and says "This is why I allowed the Federal government to provide for the common defense!" He drops a large weight on Al-Zarqawi's knee.

Al-Zarqawi is subject to similar beatings from James Monroe, and 65 other people who have the same love for liberty and America. As he writhes on the ground, Thomas Jefferson picks him up to hurl him back toward the gate where he is to be judged.

As awaits his journey to his final very hot destination, he screams - "this is not what I was promised!"

An angel replies "I told you Al-Zarqawi there would be 72 Virginians waiting for you...
What the hell did you think I said?

This joke is modified from the Osama Variant:

Source:
Source
Billy Hill
alkady wrote:
FYI just to put you up to date, Apparantly he survived the attack and was then beaten by US Soldiers and afterwards when he regain conscienous he was on a stroller with American Troops where he tried to roll off and then died.

If only it were true.. Wink
statusfashions
just wait till another million bastards like me attacks you.
mceejaydee
Lol, Oh Shiite. Nice one, I got it.
ocalhoun
statusfashions wrote:
just wait till another million bastards like me attacks you.

How long do I have to wait?