FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Two Questions

awesty
I have two questions i want to ask.

Question One: How many sites can we have? Because in my profile it says, Requests (1), or something like that... does that mean we can request more than one and they will be accepted?

Qeustion Two: When will the shop that we can buy more bandwidth etc. from be open?

thanks in advance Smile
mathiaus
1) You may have multiple sites but only the one account. The number of requests is for incase you have any rejected etc.

2) No-one knows. I wouldnt wait up for it though if I were you Smile
Scorpio
1) within the 250 mb limit, you can use a million domains if you want to and also have another million sub sub domains

you get something like abc.frih.net

you can create something like aaa.abc.frih.net or def.abc.frih net etc etc till infinity

2) Not in the foreseeable future
awesty
scorpio wrote:
1) within the 250 mb limit, you can use a million domains if you want to and also have another million sub sub domains

you get something like abc.frih.net

you can create something like aaa.abc.frih.net or def.abc.frih net etc etc till infinity

2) Not in the foreseeable future

I know you can make subdomains, but can you have more then 1 lot of 250mbs. so you might have abc.frih.net and cba.frih.net?
Scorpio
NO YOU CANNOT

ONLY ONE ACCOUNT WILL BE PROVIDED and that wil have 250 mb

Applying for a another acount using the same or different user name is illegal and will get you a IP ban from frihost and your account will be removed
awesty
okay thanks for answering my question Very Happy
engeland
um call me outdated, but where did you read about the shop where you can buy bandwidth? i'd like to read about it Wink
mathiaus
Search

-close-