FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Smileys

awesty
I think you should have some custom smileys, these default phpBB ones are so lame (no offense). i think they would make the forum so much more... um... well they would look good anyway Smile
dray101
They're kewl! Very Happy

The posts are meant to be ideas and thoughts (ie. text), not pictures of emotions. Cool

A few basic ones a good when you want to express a feeling (normally on what you just wrote), but more defeat the purpose. Wink

If your desperate why don't you just host some on some web-space and link to them in your posts. Rolling Eyes
awesty
because my requet hasnt been accepted yet... so i dont have any space Razz
Scorpio
there are a number of smily sites on the web

If you want to express any expression apart from the "lame" expressions in phpbb, then I d suggest you link to the images in those sites from your posts, thus you will get more smileys.

I think this is more than enough to convey the basic expressions in posts,

Unless of course some wise *** member wants to act like a donkey, he/she will have no problem in conveying their emotions and expressions
James007
The frihost smileys are perfectly fine. If you want to use your own smileys, use www.photobucket.com and add the img-code in your posts.
-close-