FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

hmm

Do you like the idea?
Yes
71%
 71%  [ 5 ]
No
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Undecided
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Blaster
well i think it would be cool to do some stuff. To do this stuff i got an image.

Ok now let me explain. The red stuff would be dynamic stuff. The one on the left (user qotes) woudl be dynamic and have different quotes from different members each time it comes up. On the right would be nice if maybe you made that dynamic too and had it to where the sites from the directory would be put there.

So lets hear what you guys think on this one.
billybob
I like the idea but im not sure how achieveable they are the one on the right could be done picking random links from the directory but the quotes....there would have to be a database with lots of user quotes for this i guess...but yeah good idea, it would be nice.
Bondings
The user quotes will be gone from the home page by next design. There are plenty of things planned and no space left.

The sample sites will most likely also have to make space for other things.

I might once, but not now, integrate the directory listings with some javascript as I want to avoid mysql accesses for the home page (speed and other issues).
Blaster
oh ok. I forgot about the redesign of the site. Do you have an idea of when that will be done?
hadar20
yes why not!
good idea!!!!!
im with ya!
selim06
Bondings wrote:
The user quotes will be gone from the home page by next design. There are plenty of things planned and no space left.

The sample sites will most likely also have to make space for other things.

I might once, but not now, integrate the directory listings with some javascript as I want to avoid mysql accesses for the home page (speed and other issues).

when will you release it Bondings?That sounds perfect