FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If you could be a SUPER HERO !

sgtmajore9
If you could be a super hero what would you be, what would be your powers, who would your alter ego be?

Think, come up with somthing different, Tell us what would you do?

Vince
rightclickscott
I would be apathy man. When villians come to ruin the day, I won't be caring.
exarkun
I wants to be a jedi, something like anakin skywalker, with force power and that would be very very cool.
Sephz0r
I would have a pair of angel wings and psychic powers able to do anything. Anything.

Also, I'd probably spent more time blowing up skirts with my psychic powers or wooing the girls with my pretty wings than fighting evil people.

So, I go with Psychically Apathetic Angel Man.
rightclickscott
Sephz0r wrote:
I would have a pair of angel wings and psychic powers able to do anything. Anything.

Also, I'd probably spent more time blowing up skirts with my psychic powers or wooing the girls with my pretty wings than fighting evil people.

So, I go with Psychically Apathetic Angel Man.

We should form the Apathy League.
NewGuyinTown
Wooh! Super Heroes supposedly use their power to save others. These super powers you people desire are for your own selfish reasons. Glory, Honor... Even if you use to save others, it's because it's easy to do (not to mention, it's for glory as well)... because other people are your inferior. Nuclear weapon is power, but it's too bad we all fear it. Pistols and rifles are power... but you say it's not because everyone can have it.

If you want to be a hero, make a phone call to your government officials to assist Darfur and end the crisis there. At least in your heart, you know you're a hero.
rightclickscott
NewGuyinTown wrote:
Wooh! Super Heroes supposedly use their power to save others. These super powers you people desire are for your own selfish reasons. Glory, Honor... Even if you use to save others, it's because it's easy to do (not to mention, it's for glory as well)... because other people are your inferior. Nuclear weapon is power, but it's too bad we all fear it. Pistols and rifles are power... but you say it's not because everyone can have it.

If you want to be a hero, make a phone call to your government officials to assist Darfur and end the crisis there. At least in your heart, you know you're a hero.

That's awfully admirable. Since you aren't really doing anything, why not join the Apathy League?
teh_razz
hmmmmmmmmm, I would want to get bitten like a spider and have powers like spyderman......

Now how cool would it be to be able to shoot webs and fly around on them through a city... it would be insane

so ...

spiderman for the win Very HappyD
Dimsum
If i was a super hero my super powers would be something like Jean Gray from Xmen...

The ablity to read minds and move things, this would mean i could satisfy all women :p..

Then i wouldn't need to be a super hero to get the women just be myself haha...
gh0stface
After reading Flash v2 starring Wally West, I wouldn't mind having his super powers. I'm thinking having superspeed as a power wouldn't be so bad. It actually seems kind of underrated. I mean this Flash can time travel(although with help from the cosmic treadmill), move so fast in one spot so it looks like you're invisible, or vibrate your molecules so that you can phase through things, have a heightened since of metabolism which allows him to heal pretty quick although I guess it would kind of suck since I couldn't get drunk.
rightclickscott
Dimsum wrote:
If i was a super hero my super powers would be something like Jean Gray from Xmen...

The ablity to read minds and move things, this would mean i could satisfy all women :p..

Then i wouldn't need to be a super hero to get the women just be myself haha...

Now if only you could find a woman in real life.

Join the Apathy League! You get all the credit of being superheroes, without all the huss and fuss of fighting crime! Join today!
KaolasHikarii
Hmm if I could be any super hero...I'd be called...mmm its hard to say the moment, but I know what Power I'd Want. I'd want the power to manipulate energy in any given area. I say manipulate because I want to be able to take energy away from something...like if I wanted to freeze water I'd take energy away or if I wanted to boil water I'd give energy to boil it. Energy man is very plain x.o I"d prolly use "Vigor"
Tatsumaru
I'd like to be suited for close range combat then. Wolverine-like claws would be ace, and maybe I'd carry a big broadsword on my back just to be cool. I'd like a healing ability with that because you tend to get beat up in close range combat often Very Happy
4ndY
seizure man!
hrtorrent
I would be an data form guy that live in Internet network.
My special abilities would be that i would sneak into any computer or server on Net, do everything I want with any program...
I would break into dirty politician compters, dirty rich mans bank accounts, do mess with data, send they top secrets to newspapers, transfer they money to poor peaple's accounts,... Just like some kind of virtual Robin Hood...

Laughing
MythicalMuffin
I'd want to be able to go invisible whenever I please and teleport myself. Why? I tend to say and do moronic things a lot. Of course, time travel would work, too - I could just go back and get a redo when I end up acting really stupid.
DopeyCriz
If i was a superhero,

I would have long silver hair (Sephiroth ^_^)
With a long blade, with demonic wings.

Sworn to kill the villians and suck their blood from their eyes.

A uber-bad superhero XD

Confused I know.. It stupid.
lol

Take care

DopeyCriz