FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free web hosting?! I'M SOLD!

Mitch
The names Mitch. First off, good day. Now.. about me. I'm 18, a mere piss ant and, untill I gain my college education, a stain on sociaty.

I have no real intrests other then drinking, for nothing (other then drinking) seems to sustain my attention long enough to consider it an intrest.

Dispite the fact that I'm not really that great at it, I aim to get free web hosting for the purpose of doing what I love; writing and entertaing people with my writing.

I'm not going to write about anything that isn't already written about. (Orginality is dead) Generally, stories about my various outings, times of drunkenness, and fun with my mates. Some writings will be based on various opinions I have on just about any random topic you can think of, or topics that may be big news at the time of the writings. ie. my stance on the war, possible solutions to end it, etc etc.

I've tryied a website before, at www.mkf.ca. (its no longer up, so don't bother) And it failed miserably. I never got hits. And no hits mean, noones reading what I have to write about.

Anyways. This introduction is already way longer then I had orginaly planned on making it.

-- Mitch.
LukeakaDanish
Welcome to frihost fellow boozer Very Happy

Dont worry - if you advertise your site on frihost in your signature and the "advertise your website" forum you should easily be able to get some hits... Razz
Mitch
Right on.
mwilson82
Heeeeey that's great we got another Mitch on the boards, and I thought I was the only one Cool
Idoru
You've found the right place concidering that you like to write. The forums
kind of consist of that Razz

Wish you the best of luck with the website, and must say that through the
forums you can, as mentioned is, generate some hits. Advertise through
the enormous threads that binds people together, and soon you'll find
yourself to be the spider in the web.
Dancing