FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

mdstudio - just simple site

megamass
hellow. there is my site: http://mdstudio.frihost.net
site is in development since start of hostng here Smile a don't have alot of time, so i can't finish everything in one day. i think tihs version is number 5 or 6. as you see i have made couple of car design and i will countinuo publishing my designs there (if i make some Smile ). if you have any ideas how to make site better, suggest. have a nice day
Donutey
You might want to take advantage of your space better, but since it's a new site I can't tell what a fully developed page with this design would look like. I do like the contrasting white and black though.
Dustin
I really like the intro page, at first i was like what the heck is going on...but then i realized that it looks pretty cool and it loads really fast. The only problem i see with this site is that it doesnt expand the space ever. The home should be the only one with a narrow navigation bar....then the rest of the site should have a much larger area to put content. However ascide from that i am very impressed with this site
nhuabo
megamass wrote:
hellow. there is my site: http://mdstudio.frihost.net
site is in development since start of hostng here Smile a don't have alot of time, so i can't finish everything in one day. i think tihs version is number 5 or 6. as you see i have made couple of car design and i will countinuo publishing my designs there (if i make some Smile ). if you have any ideas how to make site better, suggest. have a nice day

Your site is too simple!
Nothing is on your site,you should add more stuff on it!