FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How about save/load?

xkobram
Do you sometimes want to just save your life and do something riskant and if it fails just load the saved position? I realy want to be able to do it!!
KMKM
haha! i know exactly what you are talking about....
wish i could save in the times when i was with my gal.. happy as ever... and now... bah! leave it...
if this would have.. then im sure every stock market guy will be flying in money Razz
if u get this trick .. just PM me Razz

Kudos!
~KMKM
Scorpio
xkobram wrote:
Do you sometimes want to just save your life and do something riskant and if it fails just load the saved position? I realy want to be able to do it!!

I am not really interested in this because I feel life should go on a continuous flowing stream and should not be straddled by such "technological:" things

Thats what makes life interesting
James007
That wouldn't be fun... the fact something CAN happen is exciting... the fact you would be able to just reset it... would make it, boring? Confused

James Smile
xkobram
In my life exist lot of things i would want to change if i can... Someone plays games - styl F9-F10 - and thinks thats fun Very Happy Just imagine how many things you can do!!! And you can do it again and again... but for realy much times it will be boring... But if you can return something you did in past, just one thing, would you do it?

Hey guys, you're right, it wont be fun... It just came on my brain... But it could do life realy looong...
KernEnergie
I would love to do CTRL Z if i could.
Vashni
i cant say i've evern wanted to save my life. I do wish i could rewind and do somethings differant or do awesome stuff all over again