FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Second Domain activation

Ester
I have added a second domain to my direct admin, I did this almost two days ago. I have changed the nameservers in my domain registrar control panel. Do I have to wait 5 days or should I do anything else to get it to work. If I go to my account which using http://www.craftycardmaking.com/ I get
Error: Domain Not Configured
Sorry, this domain does not have hosting with us and is not configured for redirection.

Just wondering if this is a problem on the frihost site or with my registrar.

I have added all my files at frihost, and can view them from there, but need to set up databases which I need to access through my browser.

Any help would be appreciated. If I need to wait then that's what I will do, but really need to know if I have not done something or if there is a problem.
Bondings
You are using the wrong nameservers for your website. It should be frih.net (server 2) instead of frihost.net (server 1).
ns1.frih.net
ns2.frih.net
Sunny
Whois search shows that you are using ns2.frihost.net and ns1.frihost.net name servers for the domain craftycardmaking.com. You are hosted on server2(frih.net) and you should be using ns1.frih.net and ns2.frih.net nameservers.

So go to your domain registrar control panel and change the name servers, after dns propogation is complete your site shoud start working.

Edit : oops bondings is too fast for me.
Ester
Thanks for that, I was wondering why it was taken so long, still got to wait, but at least now I know what I was doing wrong.
Sunny
Problem is solved and therefore im locking the thread, if you need this to be reopened in future please pm me /any moderator.

-lock-