FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How much is Final Fantasy per month?

Ghost900
I am wondering how much Final Fantasy is per month? I couldn't find the price online Very Happy
Insanity
That doesn't explain why this is a poll....
Hanpusu-kun
If you mean FF XII is around 10$ a month I think
Ghost900
Thanks I was wondering because most games are $15 bucks a month. Very Happy
jeffleo
Hanpusu, i think u mean FFXI, cause FFXII is yet to be released ( or is it released in Japan already? ) And FFXI is the only online Final Fantasy lols.
Guyon
Well I love the series. It is one of the best. But I have not bought the montly fee based one. They shold have made it like Guild Wars whereyou buy the game and get free on on-line play.
Tasa
Guyon wrote:
Well I love the series. It is one of the best. But I have not bought the montly fee based one. They shold have made it like Guild Wars whereyou buy the game and get free on on-line play.

You really can't compare games like FFXI to GW they are two very differnat type of games. GW is more about testing your gaming skill against someone else much like games like starcraft. The only differance is the fact that they let you practice your skills in a multipalyer univerise rather then in a solo game. Now I love GW is my main game right now. But I just think comparing it to game like FFXI and WoW and COH is pointless they are two very differant types of games.
Hojo
Since you asked how much it costs per month, i assume youre talking about final fantasy xi. if not please clarify wich final fantasy you mean. i personally play final fantasy and it costs $12.95 a month, with each additional character you create you have to pay an additional dollar per month (i dont like it, but o only have 2 characters, so 1 extra character and pay $13.95 per month). but compared to other games like WoW 1 character can level all 18 jobs and you dont need to make a new character to level a new job.