FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Shaman KING HELP!!!

sour_lemon_1k
hey, is there ANY kind of sequel after the end of the SK series? I mean, ANYTHING???!! do they even tell you who becomes shaman king?
Sephz0r
Nope. It just ends.

I heard they were planning a 2nd season, but it might have fallen through. I'm interested to see how they end it.
Pikokola
Yeah.. It's dissapointing me... I heard there is a problem between the publisher and the mangaka Sad It's just ended wandering like that Sad(
brushedbybutane
I haven't actually seen all of the Shaman King series, but almost. It's just getting towards the end now and I can't wait. Love that show.
jimbluey
ive only seen a few eps of shaman king.. its great though.. Smile

and this anime is the same as Fate stay night..
exarkun
Shaman King is the best anime series I had ever seen. If there is a second series, maybe someone stronger than hao would pop out suddenly and the world would be in chaos again. Wink
carlokes
I've seen the whole first season (actually the only season...whatever) and i must say that although i've enjoyed myself while watching it, the anime itself is a bit childish. It has a nice story but, IMO is not that great.

Maybe a second season...wouldn't be such a good ideia.
eldarian
Yes! nd season is actually here (in inet), but on russian. I don't know any other site , when it can be on Eng.
QrafTee
I heard it continues on in the manga (haven't verified), but the anime stopped. It's not the first to have done this, I heard Hajime no Ippo's manga continues for quite a while after the anime end. Also anime like Hunter X Hunter and Rorouni Kenshin ends differently than the manga because of reasons I'm not really sure of yet.
sour_lemon_1k wrote:
hey, is there ANY kind of sequel after the end of the SK series? I mean, ANYTHING???!! do they even tell you who becomes shaman king?
Taitu
That tends to happen with anime that goes on for too long, or anime that gets ahead of the manga. The animators tend to get bored and quit it, or they just come up with strange endings for the series.