FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

who heard DANI CALIFORNIA

budazz
I like the music video of the song it features the great rock artist... and song is very cool Very Happy
ryanh2006
Totally agree with you! I can not wait to buy the cds because I have read that they are really good. I love the RHCP and their time off seems to be worth the wait. Razz
achene
to be honest I dont really like red hot chilli peppers. too boring for me (this is my oppinion of cause). I dont really understand what people like about them. i also think they kinda copied this song if i remember correctly. there was another band that had made the song before and they just rewrote lyrics and a little here and there. but i might be mistaking
stealthtemplates
yeh dani california is a great song, and of course red hot chilli peppers is a great band, one of my favourites. People like chilli peppers because they have a nice style of music, you have to hear their new album to be able to see that Smile
vexation
Personally, I think that song is heavily overplayed and completely bland in nature. The blandness is a characteristic of RHCP and always has been. But still, its better than a good portion of "rock" music out there(i.e. Fall Out Boy)
Arcanoid
Well in my opinion the new album is very good but I don't understand why they took dani california as their first single. I bought the album and I think there are much better songs than that one. So they could have had a better ad for the album with another single!