FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Revisiting Sin City & Frank Miller

VidE
Just watched the movie, borrowing the graphic novel from the library. Weird, but very well done on both ends. It's interesting to watch Miller float through so many styles, even on one page; all lines, all shapes, combos of both, reversals, etc.

As primarily a videographer, not an illustrator, the boldness of the framing, the (occassionally forced) perspective. All extremely cool.
Sephz0r
Wrong forum, but nonetheless an amazing piece of work.
SoulSphere
I thought this was COMICS and anime not just ANIME! omg
rightclickscott
SoulSphere wrote:
I thought this was COMICS and anime not just ANIME! omg

Yeah, Zephz0r, you nub. I don't see why Anime should have it's own forum. It's just television and comics itself. The fact that it got so big is really annoying, but, then again, I wouldn't have Connecticon.
SoulSphere
Well if you're reading Sin City start with "A Dame to Kill For" then head to "Her Name is Goldie" after that read "The Big Fat Kill" leading to "That Yellow B*****d" then "Booze, Bullets, and Broads". I think thats all of them or I may be missing one. But if you like them read Dark Knight Returns, 300, and Frank Miller's version or Daredevil.