FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Spam Suggestion

Scorpio
I wholeheartedly agree with both the suggestions and I have a certain suggestion regarding the warnings

The users are being warned or atleast reprimanded for certain one line replies

Some posts elicit such replies, like teenzine's which are usually veary funny

So I tend to post something like ROFL or LOL along with a short one line reply

You cant expect people to reply with something sensible for a silly or funny post

So i would request the frihost staff to consider this and reprimand people only if they post such one liners deliberately and not for posting as a continuation of the thread

Mr Smith's one liners are pretty funny actually and can help cheer up the members sometimes(atleast it cheers me up)

It would be ridiculous if the forum became monotonous due to the rules enforcement

So if this can be overlooked when the so called "spam" reply is apt for the situation, then it would be appreciated

Thank you
n0obie4life
ROFLMAO.

I wonder which stupid moderators send warninsg for that. As far as I probably care and bother, that wasn't in Frihost policy to send out warnings just because it's one liners.
Animal
Like n0obie said, we don't give official warnings to people who post one or two "LOL" posts or appropriate yet spammy one-liners. People who make 10 of them in a row are likely to be chastised. Or banned.

-close-