FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ik being conceited...

ehecatl
Me when dressed up: Most recent pics of me...

The REAL me:

Aight, enjoy ^_^ I'm done... If you really want to see more... http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e145/catanya/
jazrt
nice pictures there. Did you have a good night.
What are some of your interests.
ehecatl
eh. My night was alright. Felt good to finally be able to sleep in on a weekday again! ^_^ My interests are art and computers ^_^ And kids. Especially my rommate's sister's and my boyfriends ^_^ They are THE most adorable four kids I have EVER seen ^____^. And they make me smile and melt my heart... Little heartbreakers ^_^
freecitizen
I like the natural you. You should tan more often -- it looks much better on you than the pale look.

How old are you though..? You look, um, young?
Scorpio
She is approx 18

I deduced it cos she mentioned she graduated only now and that must be the approx age for graduation (unless you flunked it a few tiimes)
ehecatl
freecitizen wrote:
I like the natural you. You should tan more often -- it looks much better on you than the pale look.

Prom was in May and the other pics are the middle of summer. I don't fake bake, I'm native american/irish/polish so in winter I'm really pale and then in summer i tan like cray ^_^

freecitizen wrote:
How old are you though..? You look, um, young?

scorpio wrote:
She is approx 18

I deduced it cos she mentioned she graduated only now and that must be the approx age for graduation (unless you flunked it a few tiimes)

It is as scorpio says: I am 18 ^_^ However, I look like i'm 15... Sad I guess that will come in handy 30 years from now... lol ^_^

PS: scorpio, I feel honored that you remember such about lil ole me ^_^
chirag
U r so sexy. U r my new crush. I m 14. Will u be my crush?Laughing Embarassed
ehecatl
chirag wrote:
U r so sexy. U r my new crush. I m 14. Will u be my crush?Laughing Embarassed

Well, I can't really stop you, but don't expect me to have a crush on you... I don't let myself date jailbait or do anything else with jailbait unless it's just chatting or chilling...

I'm sorry! I'm not trying to be mean >_< Embarassed
chirag
^^ I was jst joking. I have a crush on some gal already. But u r really hot. Embarassed
ehecatl
chirag wrote:
^^ I was jst joking. I have a crush on some gal already. But u r really hot. Embarassed

Okay Laughing ^_^ and uh, thank you... Embarassed
Che
Nice pics! Nice hair! Wink