FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Do some members of Frihost actually have lives?





coolclay
I know that I can't be the only one who wonders this same question, but do some of you people with like millions of posts (exaggeration) actually have lives. I mean, I would consider myself an active member of frihost, and I signed up not long after frihost began, and I have always kept my frih$ between 35-45, and I only have like 313 posts. But some of our members live here day and night it seems, and have built up 1000's of posts. Please give me some insite on the daily life of a frihost forum fanatic. Get up in the morning, post 20 times, eat breakfast, bathroom, breath, post 20 times, eat lunch, bathroom, breath, post 20 times, eat dinner, bathroom, breath, post 20 times, sleep, and repeat. Or is it that some of you have desk jobs, and sit at a computer all day, and get paid to post on frihost. Or are most of you just unemployed failures, that have nothing better to do with your life.

Please help me figure this out.
myrevolt
I don't actively post, though I do read around. I usually only contribute to a thread if I have input, want to bump it, or are extremely bored. And no I'm not an active member such as Blaster Wink. And no I don't have a life Rolling Eyes

I fail at life. and lost the game. Twisted Evil
ehecatl
Being NUST graduated (today, actually...) and jobless... I pick C! lol. No, seriously though... <.< >.> -_- Alright... So I DON'T really have a life... Sue me! >_<
David_Pardy
I have a desk job, and access to a terminal server which stops them tracking my internet usage Wink. I don't use it for anything malicious though, I'm not into that!!!

Um... Yeah... I'm not THAT active although I generally make one or two quick visits a day, longer than quick if I find threads that interest me.
Jaiye
I have an awesome life. I just moved down to san diego and am living with 3 girls. I'm also working a little over full time...

I suppose it shows though, I typically have trouble keeping my points above negative =p
kam311
Nope. Pretty much no, but you could make that argument. Wink
Blaster
You may not think it but yes i do have a life. I spend from about 9 to like 12 on here watching tv and just relaxing. Spend about 10 minutes in the morning. So really I do have a life. I just am used to being here so i know what i can and can't post.
rightclickscott
I regularly go to parties, but most of the time, I'm stuck at home with nothing to do. I have lots of fun, and I've had the time to get a new girlfriend (and the one I love the most!) while having a busy schedule of rarely doing comics, gaming, and eating ramen. I still managed, and I have no clue how I did this, to get over 1000 frih$'s. It's really strange, but now that I have everything back together, and still don't have a job, I'll probably be just as active, coming on everyday. But I don't spend all of my time here. I mostly spend it reading other comics and posting on other forums. I don't know how I do it, but I do.
twisthigh
lmao, that's great... and I'd like to say yes, but I know I don't... I pretty much (aside from school/work) never leave the house... I have one friend, no boyfriend, and never go out... I don't party or do anything fun... lol, so I guess your answer, as far as me is no, I don't have a life... lol
Blaster
like i said i do have a life. School hang out with friends. Then i come here. I just dont' get much sleep. And i love how my name pops up. Ever meat my friend scorpio? He is worse then me. Oh and i am making it a goal to get 3000 soon. I only need like 270 now so you will be seeing me on don't worry. Very Happy
alkady
I wish I was paid to post of Frihost, I think I'd be in the thousands by now. But yes I do have a life, I have school and then freaking homework which consomes a good 12 hours and then post when I got the time, I may not be in the thousands but I certainly dont exaggerate and most people dont exaggerate. I always talk about true events that is commonly heard in the news (I read alot) and so on. If I exaggerate it's probably sarcasm at its finest.

Plus there is less than 20 people who are in the thousands, Considering I'm number 31 in terms of post, Not that many people post that much.
Blaster
Actually more then you think do. Maybe not everyday but they certainly post. If i where paid to post here i would be rich. Very Happy I would be a thousand aher off posting. Razz
alkady
Blaster wrote:
Actually more then you think do. Maybe not everyday but they certainly post. If i where paid to post here i would be rich. Very Happy I would be a thousand aher off posting. Razz


Too bad most of the post would be spam, Because being paid to post isnt feastable, Atleast it isnt profitable.
Nameless
Life? Is that the new game from EA? Razz

You know, when you think about it, 20 posts isn't that much. There are enough topics active at any given time to easily make twice that many posts IF you were willing to post about things you weren't very interested in. And it wouldn't take that long - if your posts were brief, without actually being spam, you could do that in half an hour no problem. In which case you'd only have to post for a couple of months to get to 1000 posts, and still have plenty of time left for a real life.
Vrythramax
I have a very active life, I have a beautiful wife and daughter who are the real joys of my life...but I also have 24-7 access to a network (at work and I have my own personal one). The only reasons I have built up so many posts is 1. all the Frihosters out there give me intelligent food for thought and 2. I have a big mouth (or in this case I guess it would be fingers) and I am opinionated Smile

Let's not leave out the facts that I (still) love to type, I want to keep my free hosting, and I just love Frihost in general. There are even times when I actually make sense...not often...but there are times.
n0obie4life
[offtopic]Hey welcome back max Smile.

Hope to see you on MSN sometime soon.[/offtopic]

I can easily name some people here that have no life. I'm online on Frihost whenever I'm on the PC, but I don't post every few minutes Rolling Eyes.

Frihost is just on auto-refresh most of the time looking out for pms (when I was a moderator -- and I bet no other moderator does that other than me Rolling Eyes)..and the record could be up to 14 hours online...

Obviously as I said it was on auto-refresh Smile. So I'm doing something else actually.
[FuN]goku
through the week i have a life but on the weekends i have none Very Happy
KernEnergie
I have a life, sometimes I go out and go to school, sometimes I go out just to enjoy the sun. But I really like the internet and frihost.
selim06
that's my plan of a day:
*07:00:Wake up
*07:30:Eat breakfast and preaper for the school
*08:00:Go to school
*16:00:Come back.
*16:02:Open the computer
*16:03:Post as many as I could without spam
*17:00:Eat something
*17:15:Come and check the replies and post
.......
So I'm a Frihost fanatic!Generally I stay logged in 3 hours per day.Nobody can say that I'm not living Very Happy
Helios
I have a life. I guess...

I study, work, "go out" later at the evening(not every day though)..

I benefit from FriHost, that's why I'm here and I'm writing this message.
Thus I don't care wasting some time on writing here.

BTW, if you see me online for a long time, that's probably because I leave my computer on. I can leave it on for months... my power supply is rather weak, so I don't pay much for the elect. Razz
tidruG
I have a life. It's called Frihost Confused

Kidding.
When I was made a Moderator, that was at a time when I had my holidays going on and had loads of spare time... I like working on my website and discussing/debating, which happens a lot on Frihost. Anyway, when i was made Moderator, I felt it necessary to go through all topics that were being created (at that point of time, this was possible because not many new topics were created every few seconds), and naturally had something or the other to say. However, life caught up, college started and I've been reduced to making not more than about 5-10 posts a day (sometimes more if I have a holiday). Currently, though, college takes up most of my life. Since it's about 50 kms from home, I'm out of the house (and either on the way to, or in college) for almost about 12 hours. Then I come home, watch TV or spend some time on the phone, do a little homework, and then log onto Frihost.
godam64
i have no life when i was first sign up with frihost Shocked

that time i have just finished my college and have nothing to do than waiting for a job call. now i have a job and another job will fetch me soon so i have resign from my job right now.

if some member from this forum have a lot of forum posts i think they're some kind of webmaster or people have mostly work with internet and have a lot of leisure time. internet cafes' keeper, costumer service, and other job have lot of time to browse and make a friends on the internet. we have life but in different way Laughing
rightclickscott
twisthigh wrote:
lmao, that's great... and I'd like to say yes, but I know I don't... I pretty much (aside from school/work) never leave the house... I have one friend, no boyfriend, and never go out... I don't party or do anything fun... lol, so I guess your answer, as far as me is no, I don't have a life... lol


Talk to your friend and see if they have any friends and build your friend empire from there! You can become a friend emporer in no time! MWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

alkady wrote:
I wish I was paid to post of Frihost, I think I'd be in the thousands by now.


That would be perfection, then tons of people would be off my back for money!

alkady wrote:
Plus there is less than 20 people who are in the thousands, Considering I'm number 31 in terms of post, Not that many people post that much.


I still have no clue how I reached my thousand with like 300 posts. It must be the endless number of exceedingly long ones.

Nameless wrote:
Life? Is that the new game from EA?


Yeah, it's a ripoff of the Sims. It's basically the same thing, but the sports engines are awsome.

Vrythramax wrote:
I have a very active life, I have a beautiful wife and daughter who are the real joys of my life...but I also have 24-7 access to a network (at work and I have my own personal one). The only reasons I have built up so many posts is 1. all the Frihosters out there give me intelligent food for thought and 2. I have a big mouth (or in this case I guess it would be fingers) and I am opinionated

Let's not leave out the facts that I (still) love to type, I want to keep my free hosting, and I just love Frihost in general. There are even times when I actually make sense...not often...but there are times.

n0obie4life wrote:
[offtopic]Hey welcome back max.[/offtopic]


Yeah, Max, nice to see ya again. I wish you stayed on Inksandwich.
Bockman
First of all an advice for some of the people that replied to this thread

GET A LIFE!!!!
(this is also a one time colour mode so Princess won't think I don't like her ;o) )

Now, for the topic. I DO have a life (a Real Life as opposed to a Virtual Life).

My schedule is not important for the matter, but i do go out most weekends (both sight-seeing and nightlife), i'm soon to be married and i have time for other important things too (as a proof, mini-Bockman we'll be joining my life shortly Wink )
Living in a forum is not living guys. of course it IS important to get to know different cultures and online friendships are good, but it's important that you go out and meet other people outside the internet.

I have been neglecting my VL because i have too much going on in my RL atm, and i miss being here as often as i used to, but i still have the time to come here and check on all of you guys, as well as on other forums, my addiction (Counter-Strike) and some other things. But the sum of this comes to one conclusion:

Do NOT neglect your RL ever!!! if you are short on time and you have to decide, you must give up some time from your VL to organize your RL.


Hope the message got through and hope to see you hanging out on some cafe's/pub's/disco's from now on.

Be Well Cool
S3nd K3ys
Lets see...

2 kids aged 1 and 3
a wife (with new 18 year old boobs Very Happy )
a full time with o/t job
my hobbies (inclucing computers and dirt riding in different forms)
administrator/moderator on two forums totalling nearly 50,000 members
being in bed by 10:00m and up at 5:00a

You're right. I don't have a life. Rolling Eyes
ignition
think the only person on here without a life is the guy who posted the thread Wink
The Philosopher Princess
Bockman wrote:
First of all an advice for some of the people that replied to this thread

GET A LIFE!!!!
(this is also a one time colour mode so Princess won't think I don't like her ;o) )

Thank you, because I’ve been wondering about that. Razz

tidruG wrote:
[...]do a little homework[...]

I’ve noticed that being a running theme of yours lately. You better turn LITTLE into LOT! Wait to slack off till you get a real job. Laughing
Code of Ruin
Oh wow, another one of those people that think that you don't have a life if you make lots of posts. Some people are in a financially healthy position and can spend their days with being online and not having to do anything else. There are also people who work with internet all day and post quite some messages in the course of a day here (though they should actually be working).
I am still working on a way to digitalize my normal life. Though Virtual Reality already is coming together nicely I still find it a meagre substitute for my real life which already is crammed so full that I spend little time online in comparison to many other people around the globe.
riv_
I think it probably depends on how you define "having a life". Now, I wouldn't know, because I'm certainly not posting every day or making thousands of posts.
But by some people's standards no, I don't have a life.
My social life is not an overwhelmingly busy daily thing.
My life is full. I work at home on the computer. I have a rich and fulfilling family life that occupies most of my time and attention. Not much of alife by some people's standards... family, faith, computer...
But it's enough of a life that I'm sporadic about such things as posting in the forum...
THousands of posts, hard to say.
But who am I to suggest that someone elses life isn't full and diverse enough to messure up to my standards?? Wink
The Philosopher Princess
Oh, by the way, coolclay, your whole premise/question is very cool, and it is, and will be, interesting to see the answers.

Me? I live like a princess. I like it like that, and I’ll leave it at that. Very Happy
Josso
I probably consider myself as using the internet too much in general but comparing myself to a lot of other people I know, I'm not actually that bad. I have every weekday evening with nothing much to do usually so I'm on the internet most of the time. On weekends I always go out but if theres a spare day I might spend quite a few hours of that day online... but however I do consider myself (luckily) to have a very good life. So the answer to the question is yes.
mceejaydee
Used to have a life Sad I used to hang out with friends very often but I just stopped goin outside. I need to go out!!
freecitizen
You know, I've always wondered about that about those in forums in generals.. the ones everyone wonders about with 10,000 posts. I wonder if they believe that's actually worth much, if anything at all.

Personally, I post on one forum, a Kuwaiti liberal one, and I usually only read topics on there in my free time.. every couple of days, sometimes weeks. I do that to keep up with the liberal community in my country.

I'm posting here to be able to get a free hosting plan. But, i'm finding it generally alright.. although no one's replying to me yet. ;]
shun
I usually spend 3-4 hours browsing various forums everyday, and I just learnt that I've got an "Internet Addiction". There's actually a research pointing out that there're many "Internet Addicts" who usually spend 3-5 hours(at least) on computer serving the net each day. I just found out that I belong to this category(not really surprising, is it?) So I think this maybe something that worth you considering. Maybe we all have life, it's just that there's some "addiction" of the internet
rightclickscott
freecitizen wrote:
You know, I've always wondered about that about those in forums in generals.. the ones everyone wonders about with 10,000 posts. I wonder if they believe that's actually worth much, if anything at all.

Personally, I post on one forum, a Kuwaiti liberal one, and I usually only read topics on there in my free time.. every couple of days, sometimes weeks. I do that to keep up with the liberal community in my country.

I'm posting here to be able to get a free hosting plan. But, i'm finding it generally alright.. although no one's replying to me yet. ;]


Hurrah, you've been replied too.

I think the fact that I have been partying alot, and I mean, ALOT lately has totally cut into my website. Things are pretty hectic lately, and I can handle it, but the fact that alot of my people in real life are mad that I haven't been updating my site in my virtual life really throws me off. People call me a slacker when my new lead artist won't draw simple comcept art. Well, I'm gonna wrap this and all my posts on frihost up for now, I gotta get read for another party with my girlfriend (I can't stop bringing up that fact, I just love her so much!).
freecitizen
rightclickscott wrote:
freecitizen wrote:
You know, I've always wondered about that about those in forums in generals.. the ones everyone wonders about with 10,000 posts. I wonder if they believe that's actually worth much, if anything at all.

Personally, I post on one forum, a Kuwaiti liberal one, and I usually only read topics on there in my free time.. every couple of days, sometimes weeks. I do that to keep up with the liberal community in my country.

I'm posting here to be able to get a free hosting plan. But, i'm finding it generally alright.. although no one's replying to me yet. ;]


Hurrah, you've been replied too.

..and there was much rejoicing!

Partying and rejoicing. A bit of a fun-loving topic we have here.
Insanity
You know, it actually doesn't take long to rack up posts if you keep em short and you go fast.
Duncan Idaho
Lets see....

At my mums house in texas:
8:00 am- wonder around my parents house for a bit.(im 17, not a loser)
9:00 am- Think about how to get an internet job
10:00 am- Play morrowind/Listen to japanese music/ Morrissey
11:00 am- Start gettting more active, check the elderscrolls.com forum and the frihost forum and the http://guardduty.frih.net forum for replys. and my email.
12:00 pm- Sneak food outof the fridge(mum wont let me eat if i dont have a job, well sortof)
12:05 pm to 10 pm- repeat message checking inbetween get-rich-fast scams and morrowind
11:00 pm to 12:00 pm - watch anime think about how to get people to voice act for GD

At my Fathers house in california:
7:00am Get up and eat
8:00 am Stare at myself in the mirror
9:00 am to 10pm hang out with friends
10:00pm to 4am - PARTY!!!
freecitizen
Wow, your mom's house seems like a depressing place to be. 0.o

Get a real job (not an 'internet job'), much more fun.
otaku
Since I'm out for the summer I spend most of the day on my uncle's farm.
But since I'm a night owl, I spend a good amount of the night on the internet.
rajhank
many people that u are talking about are frihost addicts that can't live without posting on frihost.
eliasr
well, im still student, so i need to. at least that ith going to school

today i got exam, something about 13- 15 biology, ****** booring

then will i go home, sit down here, and make something with the mod, if there is something good, then do i see tv, when my dads get home in the evening i normaly spend some time with him, because he is in germany 4,5 / 7 of the week

trying to make as much on the MOD as possible, and still trying to by passd the stupid "famely comments" well they dont kno what my day is like, so they should just shut up
xeszline
Wow!

I wonder how much sleep those who post until thousands have each day! It's cool, though, to be able to do everything and still post many replies and topics here. Must be people who can really manage their time.

Though I'm sure there're some people who couldn't manage their time too well..

I joint some forums before and I never even reached 30. I got bored easily. Maybe this frihost will last me long posting stuffs and replies.. Just hoping to do so.
rightclickscott
xeszline wrote:
I wonder how much sleep those who post until thousands have each day! It's cool, though, to be able to do everything and still post many replies and topics here. Must be people who can really manage their time.


I don't get alot of sleep but that's only because of my addictions to gaming and, well, some other stuff.
devroom
well i dont have a real life, im dead
rightclickscott
devroom wrote:
well i dont have a real life, im dead


That's good, because no man alive would like Garfield.
James007
rightclickscott wrote:
devroom wrote:
well i dont have a real life, im dead


That's good, because no man alive would like Garfield.

stay on topic please.
Duncan Idaho
O my gosh! I must not have a life, I woke up 2 hours ago and all ive done is play morrowind and post on Frihost. AHHHHHH!!
Vashni
Well i may not have many posts, but i do have to say that i have no life. I have a job and everything, but if im not working or sleeping...Im on my computer. Mostly playing MMOs, but i do mess with photoshop and building websites
Tumbleweed
I only got a life because it was free Wink
Jeslyn
No I don't have a life.
I spend most of my time interning for Disney
or studying for school
I don't have time for this, or anything else.
It's sad really.
But I suppose, that's not really what you meant at all.
Helios
tumbleweed wrote:
I only got a life because it was free Wink


You never get good stuff for free.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease.
Most of the people who get ill don't pay for it Razz


Anyway, the 'NET is a huge ocean of information.
It just feeds you with info non-stop.
That's why it's hard for many people to disconnect from the 'NET.
Jeslyn
rightclickscott wrote:
devroom wrote:
well i dont have a real life, im dead


That's good, because no man alive would like Garfield.


Garfield is awesome.
End of story.
S3nd K3ys
James007 wrote:
rightclickscott wrote:
devroom wrote:
well i dont have a real life, im dead


That's good, because no man alive would like Garfield.

stay on topic please.



Jeslyn wrote:
rightclickscott wrote:
devroom wrote:
well i dont have a real life, im dead


That's good, because no man alive would like Garfield.


Garfield is awesome.
End of story.


Laughing Laughing Laughing

Life is free. It's everything after that that's expensive.

Wink
James007
Jeslyn wrote:
rightclickscott wrote:
devroom wrote:
well i dont have a real life, im dead


That's good, because no man alive would like Garfield.


Garfield is awesome.
End of story.

On topic please... yes you too.

Well... talking about having a life...
Mr Smith
Jaiye wrote:
I have an awesome life. I just moved down to san diego and am living with 3 girls. I'm also working a little over full time...

I suppose it shows though, I typically have trouble keeping my points above negative =p


You lucky son of a .....
=o

Posting is easy to get into the hang of... but I lay off posting all the time, and I don't need to anyway (I have recently asked to have my website removed).
aerialdreams
Haha, I definitely have no life whatsoever!! It's so sad! I just watch Asian dramas all day at home (during the summer break, when I SHOULD be going to beaches and hanging out with friends...). You'd think a 16 yr old girl could find more things to do with her time...... Shocked
coolclay
Just as I suspected but the weird thing is that those most of those individuals with thousands of posts, are the ones that claim to have lives, while some of the people with less posts seem to be the ones that don't have lifes hmmm, interesting.
rightclickscott
aerialdreams wrote:
Haha, I definitely have no life whatsoever!! It's so sad! I just watch Asian dramas all day at home (during the summer break, when I SHOULD be going to beaches and hanging out with friends...). You'd think a 16 yr old girl could find more things to do with her time...... Shocked


You should invite friends over to watch Anime DVD's with you. I did the same thing with my ol' otaku girlfriend, even though my current one isn't. It's fun to indulge in shows like FLCL with friends, because noone will know what's going on, and you won't be alone. It's either that or just playing some good ol' first person shooters. Either way, I'll be your friend if you need one! Because I really have nothing better to do online.

Remember when I said I have been going to alot of parties lately? Well, I'm going to another tommorrow with my girlfriend again. I love having friends in not just the online world! And ones that are rather cute and very loving.
skygaia
Hm....
How could some people make over 1000 Fri$?
As you know it's very difficut to make it and keep it.
I have always kept my frih$ between 30~40. I used to log in 3or 4 times a week to keep that. I would see some people who have over 100 Frih$ but I never have seen people with over 1000 Firh$

Of course, I think it's possible.. ^^
Mamsaac
I think I have a really good real life. I go out almost daily with my gf and spend a good amount of time with my friends...
rightclickscott
skygaia wrote:
Hm....
How could some people make over 1000 Fri$?
As you know it's very difficut to make it and keep it.
I have always kept my frih$ between 30~40. I used to log in 3or 4 times a week to keep that. I would see some people who have over 100 Frih$ but I never have seen people with over 1000 Firh$

Of course, I think it's possible.. ^^


I still don't know how I did it. It's probably because I have a streek of constant 4 point posts. Except for this one.
squirrelmaster
skygaia wrote:
...As you know it's very difficut to make it and keep it.
I have always kept my frih$ between 30~40. I used to log in 3or 4 times a week to keep that...

what do you spend you FRIH$ on anyway, the lotto was the only thing i ever spent Frih$ on (except for a few people's B-day's)
or are you thinking of Points and not Frih$???
BTW you have over 100 FRIH$ right now ^^

Actually now that i think about it since schools out, I really don't have a life,
all i do besides eating,breathing,&c. is work on my forum, Frihost, photoshop/scripting, email, and other computer stuff. I don't even play video games much anymore, I think after here i will break out Gran Turismo 4(PS2)
havn't played PS2 in months!! Rolling Eyes
CyanEyed
do i have a life?


err... is no a good enuff answer?
Blaster
Well as you can see now that summer is here i havn't been posting as much. That is because now i do stuff. In the winter i usally dont' have time to do stuff. By the time I do homework go to school it is dark out. So then there really isn't anything to do. So now you can see that I do have a life and i havn't been posting like i used too.
smokey4life
Yeah i have seen some people with outrageous post counts lol Wink See thats the thing that kinda sucks for me im very busy at times with real life and i try to keep my points fairly high as well with quality posts. However sometimes my life just wont let me catch a break and get some time to play online. Im afraid sometimes that my account might get closed here due to me not being able to log on and keep up with my posts. I usually keep my points around 30 as well incase something happens that dont allow me to get online for a month but every once in a while im gone for 2 months at a time. The lowest i think i have let my points drop down to is like 2 or something but thats still cutting it a little close for me.
Mitch
coolclay wrote:
I know that I can't be the only one who wonders this same question, but do some of you people with like millions of posts (exaggeration) actually have lives. I mean, I would consider myself an active member of frihost, and I signed up not long after frihost began, and I have always kept my frih$ between 35-45, and I only have like 313 posts. But some of our members live here day and night it seems, and have built up 1000's of posts. Please give me some insite on the daily life of a frihost forum fanatic. Get up in the morning, post 20 times, eat breakfast, bathroom, breath, post 20 times, eat lunch, bathroom, breath, post 20 times, eat dinner, bathroom, breath, post 20 times, sleep, and repeat. Or is it that some of you have desk jobs, and sit at a computer all day, and get paid to post on frihost. Or are most of you just unemployed failures, that have nothing better to do with your life.

Please help me figure this out.


Now, technically, none of those "questions" are questions without question marks. Are they, dipshit?

You should really think about your post for a second here: "Please help me figure this out." What kind of life do you think you really have, when the huge enigma as to why people write many posts bothers you enough to start an entire thread on it.

Sorry to come off as an ******, but, personally, you sort of came off to be an ****** yourself with that post.
Marston
n0obie4life wrote:
auto-refresh
Looks like you single-handedly caused every server 1 downtime.

Ever.

Wink Just kidding.
snowboardude
coolclay wrote:
I know that I can't be the only one who wonders this same question, but do some of you people with like millions of posts (exaggeration) actually have lives. I mean, I would consider myself an active member of frihost, and I signed up not long after frihost began, and I have always kept my frih$ between 35-45, and I only have like 313 posts. But some of our members live here day and night it seems, and have built up 1000's of posts. Please give me some insite on the daily life of a frihost forum fanatic. Get up in the morning, post 20 times, eat breakfast, bathroom, breath, post 20 times, eat lunch, bathroom, breath, post 20 times, eat dinner, bathroom, breath, post 20 times, sleep, and repeat. Or is it that some of you have desk jobs, and sit at a computer all day, and get paid to post on frihost. Or are most of you just unemployed failures, that have nothing better to do with your life.

Please help me figure this out.


what was the purpose of your post? (please explain in detail.)

you accuse us of not having lives, while the highlight of your life is trolling on an online forum, just to get attention, from people you will probably never meet in real life!

also, how old are you? because im sure nobody over 12 years old would post something as immature as that.
The Philosopher Princess
I speak here strictly as a regular Frihoster, and strictly towards coolclay. I find the above posts by Mitch and snowboardude to be in poor taste (but I suppose they are not spam). My very friendly recommendation to you would be to stay a class above those dudes, and ignore them.

While you, coolclay, had (admittedly, provocatively) raised a very valid issue about “people with like millions of posts (exaggeration)”, our 2 challengers have a measly 9 and 21 posts, respectively, so they are out of line in their own challenges.

Let's get back to the fun and funny posts! Very Happy
Mitch
Quote:
our 2 challengers have a measly 9 and 21 posts, respectively, so they are out of line in their own challenges.

Let's get back to the fun and funny posts! Very Happy


I'm a "challenger" now? How? I said what I said becasue what coolclay said in his post, came off to be quite an ****** thing to say. How can you not see that?

And, I can understand why you would say "...they are out of line..." becasue of my small amount of posts so far. But I also just joined, not even a week ago and furthermore, everyone else seemed to be almost apologizing to this guy, for merely posting alot of posts.
snowboardude
The Philosopher Princess wrote:
I speak here strictly as a regular Frihoster, and strictly towards coolclay. I find the above posts by Mitch and snowboardude to be in poor taste (but I suppose they are not spam). My very friendly recommendation to you would be to stay a class above those dudes, and ignore them.

While you, coolclay, had (admittedly, provocatively) raised a very valid issue about “people with like millions of posts (exaggeration)”, our 2 challengers have a measly 9 and 21 posts, respectively, so they are out of line in their own challenges.

Let's get back to the fun and funny posts! Very Happy


although i disagree, im leaving this topic.

have fun guys, i've made my point, and now its time to go.


--
peace
wumingsden
Sorry Princess, I'm never funny - here's my Frih$ anyway.

I know for a fact that no staff here at frihost have a real life [except for the princess]

No,
To be truthful, I think that some of the staff do spend too much time here, including me. The frihost forums is my dynamic wallpaper - I know, sad isn't it? After being off for about 1 month for personal reasons I am now back and kicking (so to speak). I'm just about always hidden, though I thought I'd better change my status though to try and beat of them horrid spammers. I and many of the other staff wouldn't be as active if we didn't have spam edpidemics (or at least thats my excuse)
rightclickscott
Mitch wrote:
Quote:
our 2 challengers have a measly 9 and 21 posts, respectively, so they are out of line in their own challenges.

Let's get back to the fun and funny posts! Very Happy


I'm a "challenger" now? How? I said what I said becasue what coolclay said in his post, came off to be quite an ******* thing to say. How can you not see that?

And, I can understand why you would say "...they are out of line..." becasue of my small amount of posts so far. But I also just joined, not even a week ago and furthermore, everyone else seemed to be almost apologizing to this guy, for merely posting alot of posts.


Dude, you're a NEW MEMBER. You don't even know this place that well, and while I think it's great that you're apt to defend frihost, you have to understand that making swear filled flames is my job in many respects, mostly to noobies in the Games forum. Also, you're the first person to take offense to this thread, nice job slick, you managed to make the first impression of yourself here being that of an a**hole. Just lay off the goddamn thread before I go get angry and unleash a "hulk smash" on you. Seriously, man, do as the thread says, get a freaking life.

It may seem I'm being hypocritical with this post, but I really have nothing to do today. My girlfriend is out today working, and my artist decided that it would be a great day to reschedule the concept art we were supposed to work on, especially when neither of us had anything else planned today.
caroline
Do I have a life?

Seeing as my points are probably negative right now, yes I would say I have a life Smile
The Philosopher Princess
wumingsden wrote:
Sorry Princess, I'm never funny - here's my Frih$ anyway.

I know for a fact that no staff here at frihost have a real life [except for the princess]

Laughing <--- See, you’re wrong! ---> Laughing
~~~~~~~~~~
caroline wrote:
Seeing as my points are probably negative right now, yes I would say I have a life Smile

And that was funny too. Laughing
~~~~~~~~~~
I thought I would add something about my life. (I didn’t want to be the first to say something like the following, but I think now’s a good time anyway.)

Frihost is actually serving as a genuine benefit for me to try out some of my philosophical ideas. When I find a few people who understand some of my more complex and controversial principles and points, that helps me. When a few smart and pertinent assertions, whether in agreement or disagreement, are made by others, that helps me. When I receive sincere questions, that helps me. When I find lots of angry rebuttals containing absolutely nothing of substance, that also helps me.

Yes, most of my life is external to Frihost, but the small part that is here is improved by being here.
Vrythramax
The Philosopher Princess wrote:
Oh, by the way, coolclay, your whole premise/question is very cool, and it is, and will be, interesting to see the answers. Me? I live like a princess. I like it like that, and I’ll leave it at that. Very Happy


This reply may be a bit late in coming, but not everything has been going the way I would like recently...

@n4l....thanks for the welcome back...we will talk soon

@The Princess...what can I say, you should live like a Princess, you have been a great deal of help to me and I extend to you my wholehearted thanks Smile
TeenZine
Hmmm..............My life well I do alot of posting cause i want frih to get enough to hire work done for mywebsite. Since i switched to frihost I do less work on my site. ( i havent even touched my Da today and yet i made 15post (probably) )
windrei
it seems that you are so angry... why ? everyone has his/her lifestyle... maybe they are just students, unemployed or retired.. so they have plenty of time to stay here. If you like, you can also do the same, no need to be angry.
MWANGI
I think some of them are elderly and retired or just have free internet access 24 hours.Maybe their work is based online for example coders and people like that so they decide to post while waiting for 100000 lines of code to compile and assemble.Something like that.I know because my brother is a programmer.
venc
Quote:
I know that I can't be the only one who wonders this same question, but do some of you people with like millions of posts (exaggeration) actually have lives. I mean, I would consider myself an active member of frihost, and I signed up not long after frihost began, and I have always kept my frih$ between 35-45, and I only have like 313 posts. But some of our members live here day and night it seems, and have built up 1000's of posts. Please give me some insite on the daily life of a frihost forum fanatic. Get up in the morning, post 20 times, eat breakfast, bathroom, breath, post 20 times, eat lunch, bathroom, breath, post 20 times, eat dinner, bathroom, breath, post 20 times, sleep, and repeat. Or is it that some of you have desk jobs, and sit at a computer all day, and get paid to post on frihost. Or are most of you just unemployed failures, that have nothing better to do with your life.

Please help me figure this out.
_________________

, hmmm, two things, how did you know my schedule? and also, how did you know i AM AN UNEMPLOYED FAILURE? Lol! ok, so what, I have no life, what I do have of one, shall soon be obliterated by this post! muhahahahaha! ok, its not very funny anymore, so bye.
Vrythramax
TeenZine wrote:
Hmmm..............My life well I do alot of posting cause i want frih to get enough to hire work done for mywebsite. Since i switched to frihost I do less work on my site. ( i havent even touched my Da today and yet i made 15post (probably) )


How's your "LiveHelp" working? (not installed by DDS for some reason).
Related topics
Where do you live?
DNS service doen't work
register a domain in .be for 0 FH$
Email Forwarding/Accounts Question
Angels And Airwaves(rock n roll revolution!)
War on Terror?
New Domain Name hosting with FriHost
DoTa Players
A frihost newsletter © DDS
Best Frihoster
Extremely quick for you Bondings.
Global Announcement
#FriHost recruitment contest!
Does anyone get the feeling the forum is dying?
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.