FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

crazy ideas eh?

Mamsaac
well. I think a forum dedicated to posted all kind of links (that's it, just posting funny, intersting, whatever links, not related to webhosting neccesarily) would be nice.
Hogwarts
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vf-67.html <-- Would that be your answer? (Forum called Websites) (Though I don't know if it is only for frihost or not.
selim06
Mamsaac wrote:
well. I think a forum dedicated to posted all kind of links (that's it, just posting funny, intersting, whatever links, not related to webhosting neccesarily) would be nice.

I think you are just kidding Very Happy And it's really a crazy idea and unlogical and unacceptable for the stuff...
takeit
Quote:
I think you are just kidding Very Happy And it's really a crazy idea and unlogical and unacceptable for the stuff...

its illogical i dont think unlogical is a word
LukeakaDanish
takeit wrote:
Quote:

If one where to go through every post on frihost and spell check it / grammar check it the mistake count would be well over one million. - i think selim06 (who usually posts with good english) can be excused Very Happy
Scorpio
takeit wrote:
I think you are just kidding Very Happy And it's really a crazy idea and unlogical and unacceptable for the stuff...[/quote]

its illogical i dont think unlogical is a word[/quote]

This is a forum for suggestions, not for Grammatical Errors

Being only your 4th posts, I think it would be better if you concentrated on more pressing issues related to forum posting

And if you think grammatical and spelling errors must not be overlooked, look at teenzine's posts.

If you were angry or frustrated at this, then those posts would burn you to ashes

And yes, since Selim's native language is not english(so isnt mine) I think it can be excused
xalophus
takeit wrote:
Quote:

Arrow You didn't start the first word in the sentence with a capital letter.
Arrow "its" is spelt wrongly. It should be "It's" (with an apostrophe).
Arrow "i" is incorrect. It should be capitalized as "I".
Arrow "dont" is spelt incorrectly. It should be spelt as "don't" (with an apostrophe).
Arrow You should use either a comma or a full stop after "It's illogical".
Arrow You didn't end the sentence with a full stop.

Arrow "unlogical" is indeed a word in the dictionary.
Bockman
OK. I think xalophus passed the message through.

So let΄s stop taking it at each others now. It's going offtopic (although i didn't really understand the suggestion, but I'll wait for further development from the user).

Be Well Cool

P.S. - I have an excuse for bad english, as I'm Portuguese. Razz
Jack_Hammer
LukeakaDanish wrote:
takeit wrote:
Quote:

If one where to go through every post on frihost and spell check it / gramar check it the mistake count would be well over one million. - i think selim06 (who usually posts with good english) can be excused Very Happy

It's Grammar.
Wink
LukeakaDanish
kthx...edited Very Happy
hadar20
LOL ---- http://youtube.com
is full with an funny movies!
go to serach there!
seastatue
Mamsaac wrote:

I'm new here, but I like this idea a lot. In fact, my group has been using a "Smartgroups.com" group which has an entire "link" area. We can create folders for different types of links. (The same thing could be done in a forum with threads serving the org function of the Smartgroup folders.)

As we have moved from Smartgroups to starting our own website, these folders of links are very helpful to us in structuring our site and in providing content ideas.

In fact, we like this links area in Smartgroups so much, we will be linking to it from our site. Ideally, we'd like to find some php add-on that would mimic this Smartgroup area. Somewhere easy for members to add a link and easy for members to find links they would be interested in.

If we don't find an add-on like this, we will certainly adapt your idea here for our own forums. Thanks for mentioning it.
jayandsilo
xalophus wrote:
takeit wrote:
Quote:

Arrow You didn't start the first word in the sentence with a capital letter.
Arrow "its" is spelt wrongly. It should be "It's" (with an apostrophe).
Arrow "i" is incorrect. It should be capitalized as "I".
Arrow "dont" is spelt incorrectly. It should be spelt as "don't" (with an apostrophe).
Arrow You should use either a comma or a full stop after "It's illogical".
Arrow You didn't end the sentence with a full stop.

Arrow "unlogical" is indeed a word in the dictionary.

"You" think that you're smart, but you're really only kidding yourself.
Animal
Hogwarts wrote:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vf-67.html <-- Would that be your answer? (Forum called Websites) (Though I don't know if it is only for frihost or not.

This has been answered. -close- to prevent more spammage.