FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Omen

Nigeria
Who has seen this movie? What do you think of it? is it worth the time going to the movies?
Alienz
I just saw this movie on the 06/06/06. It was nice Cool
zanzou
I saw it...TERRIBLE MOVIE. On level with Signs for the type of horror; aka "loud noises make you jump".

Except in this movie, everyone laughed after they jumped. EVERY TIME.

And don't get me started on the Boogenhaagen.
rightclickscott
In the original making of the first "The Omen," people died while working on the movie, as though it was a cursed movie. In the making of this thoroughly crappy remake, someone sprained their wrist. THE DAY OF RECKONING WAS TRULY UPON US!
vexation
I doubt I'll be seeing The Omen. It seems like a very, very crappy remake almost exactly like the original, just "digitally remastered"... A very nice waste of 10 bucks, so I probably won't be going...
idrather_not
A lot of people said that they loved it, but I just think its a bunch of bullshit, just another crappy movie, that everyone falls head over heels for, basically if you though when a stranger calls, this movie is for you. Although I though it odd that they waiit for 06-06-06 to air it, by the way there was an epidemic on 06-05-06 where cell phones and land lines where unabile to send/recieve calls. My phone went white and wouldn't work, but its cool I got a new one free.
Dj Redrum
a very over hyped remake, the original was alot better.