FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A Life Lesson - Befriend the Corner Store Owner

What are your view on this Life Lesson?
Great
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Need Some Improvement
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

alkady
Just a few hours ago, I just realized something really interesting which I fell upon surfing the net. For those who live in countries where the Government sets a price on things, This may be for you.

In Canada, Tobacco, Alchool, Bread & Milk have prices set by the Government. But did you know many people actually get those things below the set prices? Seriously, As much as it may seem unfair, A life's lesson is to befriend the owner of a Corner store.

As a trusted friend of the store, The owner will most likely sell things tax free, below the set prices the government has put and transact under the table!

That is a Life's Lesson. Do you find it fair that some people get away that easy, What are your thoughts?

-I've been interested to start a blog offering life lessons discussing about all sorts of way people get life going smoothly like this, So it would be appreciated if you can give me some feedback on this column and what you thought of it.

Note: As pointed out, This isnt about teaching people how to do illegal things, Morely showcasing ways people do all sorts of stuff. Something similar to How Stuff Works. But discussing it and so on. Hard concept to catch I presume.
ocalhoun
If this is a typical example of what your site offers, you need to make sure you hide well from the authorities. This one at least dosn't sound legal at all. Tax evasion is illigal in most countries.
alkady
No, I'm not offering tips on how to do illegal things, Just talking about things people do.
TeenZine
sure I can under stand this if the prices are outrageous. But tax free should be ok like if you didn't have enough$ but every day is outrageous.