You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What counts as "any type of IRC"? - TOS question

I have recently joined this site and would like to copy my previous website onto the Frihost servers (as they are very unreliable). I have met the requirements for getting some web space but I am unsure about something. My problem is this: it states in the terms of service that any type of IRC is strictly forbidden on the servers. I am a flash programmer and have made - although it I am updating it and it does not currently work - my own messaging flash application that allows users to create an account and chat to people that they have added to their contact list. Would I be allowed this, or does it count as a type of IRC? I also want to put up a prototype for a game that I am creating that would also allow users to talk to each other, although this is not the main feature of the game.

So what would I be allowed and what would be considered to be against the TOS?

Thanks Smile
Topic moved to Web Hosting Support.
Chatting is ok, but making an irc server on Frihost isn't allowed.
Sorry I got the wrong forum Rolling Eyes

Thanks for the quick response, that's great! I'll request my hosting account now, and copy my files across soon Smile