FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Battlefield 2: Armored Fury [Booster Pack]

faker_phil
Battlefield 2: Armored Fury

Anybody play it yet? I just bought it, I'm downloading it now. I'll test it briefly and write a review when I get done.

Overall, I think EA / Dice screwed up pretty bad with that last patch 1.3, so not many people are gonna buy the booster pack (Armored Fury). Well, we will see.

Phil
yooksauce
yes
faker_phil
yooksauce wrote:
What's wrong with 1.3? they fixed some stuff and added vehicle drops (cool)

Didn't the massive lag occur to you while playing with 40+ players at once (Karkand etc.)??

They did fix some stuff, but they created even more new problems.
Check here: Buglist @ EA Forums
Maryndor
Whoa, just like SF. There was a patch for better performance. Well I think we should wait a little before buy it. But sounds interesting Razz
faker_phil
Maryndor wrote:
Whoa, just like SF. There was a patch for better performance. Well I think we should wait a little before buy it. But sounds interesting Razz

Doesn't matter if you buy it now or later, the price won't change. You should wait till the next patch comes out, thoguh. And observe the community's reaction.

As for my review, I bought it, but the German release date is 6/8, so...
TonkPilz
im not to eger whit the so calld booster backs in my opinion thay shuld be free like thay whar to the original bf thay dident call em booster packs then
but thay released alot of meterial and thay still do but EA are ****** up the swedish hero's dice... noting will be the same again...
maly15
i play in this game and its very god
s43ros
I've heard good and bad things about the booster pakc. I agree that EA should provide more stuff besides updates and so far vehicle drops. There is one game mode but they've left room for more to be made. Why don't they get working on more game modes. I know that there is much stuff that other people have made on their own but most of it isn't all that good, however there are a few good ones