FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Signed up but didn't receive email

I signed up to use your site but I never received the confirmation email. Now I am not able to log in to your site. Can someone help me with that.

thank you
TeenZine
guest wrote:
I signed up to use your site but I never received the confirmation email. Now I am not able to log in to your site. Can someone help me with that.

thank you
You should try checking your spam / bulk folder It is usualy in there other wise you didn't type the email right.
Scorpio
guest wrote:

thank you

hello guest, post the username with which you signed up at frihost

Bondings can help you only then
b4r4t
I had this same problem (i used mail on o2.pl and selected "polish" language in forum)...
But i signed again on another nickname and mail on yahoo.com - everything works OK now Smile
Try to use mail on yahoo.com - maybe that will help You Smile
snowboardude
sometimes these messages get delayed, for sometimes up to 12 hours.

so i suggest to just hold on a little while, and if that doesnt work, find a different email service, and re-sign up using that.

also, your username here is not your subdomain, you get to pick that afterwards, when you apply
awesty
you might have made a typo while typing your adress Confused
yeah i have the same problem
Blaster
Bondings i beleave has it where he must activate your acconts. That may be what is holding you up. I needed to wait too. It may take some time to get your account activated so just be patient. It will come to you soon enough. Just wait a couple more days and you should get it. If not please post here again and i am sure someoen will look at it.
Bondings
Well they need to post their username, otherwise I can't do anything about it. And don't sign up with an aim.com or aol.com email.
rolex
but i dont know maybe
babee*
i'm haveing the same problem...i havent gotten an e-mail
will i ever get it or not i try to use my name i signed up for and then it says name taken when i put it for the post
babee*
since i cant activate my account can i find a specific person when i'm a guest?
Malchior
Well just as the others posted above, try checking your Bulk mail. I used Yahoo as my mail and it appeared in Bulk. If it's still not there, make a new account with a new email that works. Smile
saratdear
guest wrote:
will i ever get it or not i try to use my name i signed up for and then it says name taken when i put it for the post

Do not try to sign up with the same username. Try to sign up again with a different username, and a different e-mail address, which should not be an aol/aim id, as they block Frihost e-mails.

Good luck!
mOrpheuS
saratdear wrote:
guest wrote:

Do not try to sign up with the same username. Try to sign up again with a different username, and a different e-mail address, which should not be an aol/aim id, as they block Frihost e-mails.

Good luck!

Actually there's no need to sign up again at all.

As Bondings said, they need to tell us the username that they signed up with for us to be able to do anything.

However, in so many posts in this thread, there's not one that actually gives us that piece of information.
Hello,

I have signed up and am still waitng an activation email to begin posting on the forums.

Username: Fyrelle

Thanks for your help.
tidruG
Fyrelle,
I have just sent you an e-mail on the e-mail you registered with.
Once you reply and confirm that it's really your e-mail ID, I will manually activate your account from the ACP.