FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Make your forum a big success!! :D :D

Rob/OC
Hey All!! Very Happy Very Happy

Have you just set up a forum? or do you want to.

Want to learn how to make your forum a success or add all the lastest features and modifications

Or any type of technical support.

Well you've found the right site at ... ForumHelper.coz.in

The Team over their will try and help you in anyway possible from banners to ideas to support.....for free!!

Come over and share your ideas on the perfect forum, and how successful your forum is, and try to help like-minded people to achieve the great success you have...... http://www.forumhelper.coz.in/
Whong
Thanks! Looks pretty good!
Laughing Wink Idea
Jamatu
Great way to get bad reputaton for your forum - http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-40036.html

Spamming is NOT the way to advertise your forum and will most probably hinder it's growth and/or affect the community already there.
Rob/OC
I am sorry about that, We were advertisng the site, and we both posted here without realising that we doubled posted...sorry again about that Smile
Jamatu
Then it's all good!

I like the site, you need a new logo though it doesn't really go with the theme. I see that your hosting is with a free forum hosting website and they include advertisements on your site. Do you plan to switch to Frihost?
wink
sry for the two threads , u can delete the other 52 members now..
calvinchin
Hi there,

Yes, better host the forum here... or if you prefer, then come in this
forum as often as you like... Wink
Samuel
Nice website.

I don't own a forum. Razz Hope it does good
ninjakannon
A nice tipical forum website. Because of this I can find my way arround easily and... well, basicaly totaly understand it! (well, duh - you have used phpbb Smile) Very nice

I'm glad that you havn't crounded it with too many adverts, as that can sometimes look tacky. I think you've got a good ballence here.
tamilchild
It is very nice website!

good design! Embarassed