FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

BRAINIAC

Pyro Man
Who here watches Brainiac? It is brilliant! Cars, explosions, fire, stunts, destruction and uhhhhh oh so hot fit chicks!!!! Its great one of my favorite shows! Its hilarious. Who here agrees?
ansysic
Who here watches Brainiac? It is brilliant! Cars, explosions, fire, stunts, destruction and uhhhhh oh so hot fit chicks!!!! Its great one of my favorite shows! Its hilarious. Who here agrees?

Yeah you're right! I've never seen such a show like this. And you can even watch it in Germany^^
But remember: Don't try this at home! Really, don't! Laughing
Danltn
I like it <3

Gotta be the best Science program on TV atm.

Brainiac > Oxford Lecturers.
b4r4t
I watch brainiacs too ... but i think that this "small man" is better in Top Gear Smile
And i think that "The Mythbusters" are better Very Happy
Pyro Man
b4r4t wrote:
I watch brainiacs too ... but i think that this "small man" is better in Top Gear Smile
And i think that "The Mythbusters" are better Very Happy

Richard Hammond.... HAD HIS TEETH WHITENED Razz RazzRazzRazzRazzRazzRazzRazz lol. Yeah its great, he he yeah everyone tries it at home though.

The girls are pretty hot too!
Marston
Good show!
rightclickscott
Marathons of it have gotten me through lazy sunday afternoons, and this is a good show, but my only gripe with it is that it seems too full of itself. I mean, I like funny science shows, but most of the time, it often seems like they're stroking their own egos with Brainiac.
Nameless
Brainiac is THE most pathetic show I have ever seen on TV, bar none. Not even Big Brother falls down as low in my eyes. The stuff they do is STUPID, the people on it are STUPID, and it's so sad they even have to use sex apeal to get people to watch. Rolling Eyes

Mythbusters is much better, since it actually answers interesting questions (about, obviously, commonly known myths) and while some of it gets a bit stupid there is interesting science in there.
Pyro Man
Nameless wrote:
Brainiac is THE most pathetic show I have ever seen on TV, bar none. Not even Big Brother falls down as low in my eyes. The stuff they do is STUPID, the people on it are STUPID, and it's so sad they even have to use sex apeal to get people to watch. Rolling Eyes

Mythbusters is much better, since it actually answers interesting questions (about, obviously, commonly known myths) and while some of it gets a bit stupid there is interesting science in there.

I worship Brainiac its like completley up my street. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Yeah and the sex appeal is good, the girls are really hot, its great
4ndY
does anyone know where to view clips or download brainiac episodes, i tried to find the custard experiment but with no results...
FoNGuildWars
Brainiac is HILIARIOUS.... a TV show that blows up that much stuff and caravans deserved to be watched.

Everyone knows they've wanted to ask the question, how much weight did i lose the last time i went for a number 2 Razz

And, can my mobile really start a fire that could blow everyone up Dancing
ItsWesley
Brainiac is a great show, and I've watched since it started all those years ago... Its a pain now though that the new series just happens to be on at the same time as Top Gear, so I have to decide on which show to watch, or I'll just tape one.
Last weeks episode was great though, especially when Clarkson set the caravan alite!
Josso
I love it when I get the chance to watch it, it's always on at the time where I'm doing something in the evening. Maybe I should buy a DVD or something.
achene
it's pretty funny. i watch it whenever i have time.
Vlien
Great show, funny and educative :p I did forget what not to mix with washing-up liquid though Cool Richard's cute. I used to watch Top Gear for him (and I'm not that into cars, hehe, although the show's entertaining enough for a wider audience!).
Pyro Man
Ha ha, yeah I love both shows. Youtube is full of brilliant top gear moments such as:

Volvo 240 GL Jump

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKF0q9wOzNg

1982 Ford Transit Ice Cream Van Jump

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP1ThzJLG04

A Harry and Josso Favorite, a selection of destructions by Jeremy Clarkson "I hate it soo much, I'm going to crash it"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TzNeEHhARY

Lada Stretch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3xoRQd0dLk

Pool Opening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6TBruCdVbw

Worst Ever Modified Car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIf-0S48WM0

There are many, Many more!!! Just type "Top Gear" into Youtube
Hojo
ah i love braniacs. they got some of the nicest jobs on the planet prolly. always get to blow things up (especially microwaves or trailers). its a really entertaining show, and you can even learn stuff while you watch it.
reddishblue
I really love that show but in Australia it has been taken of the air Sad
Duck
reddishblue wrote:
I really love that show but in Australia it has been taken of the air Sad

Ah, too bad. Why?
I always watch Brainiac. I live in Holland, and here there are 2 channels where we can view Brainiac.
Does anybody know if there are new episodes coming? I only see old episodes. Brainiac is very funny. I like the caravan blow ups and Which Fruit Floats the most. Also, 'I can do science me' is very funny. Sometimes it's embarrasing to see those people do useless things.
Moey
I thought that show was rather random and odd. That guy is kinda weird, but I suppose all of the little experiments are pretty interesting. I prefer the MythBusters though.
faker_phil
Oh, do you know the one where they blow up alkali metals in water? Great to see that it has the same effect a grenade would have Very Happy
Somebody
There are lots of Brainiac videos on YouTube.com, too.
The new microwave-explosions are great, i love this show Smile
Pyro Man
Yeah its great. Curse the Conservativeness of this forum, I keep wanting to say its f*****g great but grr.

Its one of my favourite shows.
ncwdavid
I watched a few episodes but then just got sick of the whole blowing up cavavans etc. It does get a little boring after a while. The worst experient is "You cant stop rock n roll" but you can with a sledge hammer. It soooo stupid like.
wiggy
Are you telling me that you hate brainiac?

You have got to be kidding me! Anyway, Tell me your rating on Brainiac and I'll give you a Frih$!

Like the offer?
wiggy
Do any of you watch Brainiac Test Tube Baby?

It is hilarious!

It's Presented by Dominic Wood.