FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Paid Hosting?

Disturbed
Hello,

Just a quick question; Do you offer paid hosting, and is it hosted on a different server than the free accounts?
Helios
I guess that FriHost offers FreeHosting.
Bondings
Yes, sorry, we don't accept money for hosting. I know that some people really like to pay, but ... Wink
n0obie4life
Bondings wrote:
Yes, sorry, we don't accept money for hosting. I know that some people really like to pay, but ... Wink

"Donate To Bondings (provided by PayPal)"

Rolling Eyes
Bondings
n0obie4life wrote:
Bondings wrote:

"Donate To Bondings (provided by PayPal)"

Rolling Eyes

I wouldn't like to pay for the server, whilst depending on donations. I might add it when we really have very low revenues, but not at the moment. Wink
nepalstar
Bondings wrote:

Thank you for providing Premium Like Web Hosting Service in FREE...~! Are you Providing free Domain Name Registration like the Web Hosting..?
Qantas94Heavy
nepalstar wrote:
Bondings wrote:

Thank you for providing Premium Like Web Hosting Service in FREE...~! Are you Providing free Domain Name Registration like the Web Hosting..?

Unfortunately Frihost does not provide free TLD registration (.com/.edu/.info, etc.) with the hosting, however you can either get a free TLD from Frihost by posting enough in the forums (you get coins for posting enough informative, non-spam posts). Frihost also provides their own subdomain for your use or you can get another domain or subdomain from another provider and link the nameservers to Frihost.