FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

USA Army...

malwin23
Hi to everybody, i'm form Poland so forgive me for the english languge.
I whose working in polish amy 2 years a go, first battle unit in the Poland - Swietoszow.
I have hurt that i can go to USA and search a job in the army and working there with a Poland nationality in my id (no need to be american).

Somebody knows:
How many they pay (at the start, i'm just corporal in polish army)?
They are giving You a home, or some free quarter?

Is there somebody that can help and explain some things about going to U.S.A army (from othr nations) and recruitment to?
Thanks a lot!
menhao
Hey, man

sorry to hear you were hurt during the battle, I wish I know something that could help, yet anyway, wish everything goes well around you.
area547
You would be coming in at paygrade E1 (after bootcamp you'll get promoted to E2). E1 = $1178.10 (what you'll recieve at bootcamp)
soon after you'll be E2 and recieve $1427.40
Yes if you live on base pretty much everything is paid for you (e.g. housing). If you live off base they give you housing allowance per month.
Personally I'm in the navy and i'm training to be a Navy SEAL. Just for signing my name they'll give me $40,000 once i complete training.
Plus as a SEAL I also get dive pay, halo pay and much other pay that raises the number considerably.
Good luck, and if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.
Garg
I don't want to be annoying, but aren't the navy seals sent to the worst conflict situations around the world ?

Just wish you'll have time to use your pay raises... Quite frankly, i don't really see why the US needs such a big army...

(In belgium, most missions are either for the UN or for disaster relief, and most of the time, it's to maintain peace... Why isn't the case for everyone ?)
menhao
hey, man, no offending, personally I admire your war abilities as a well trained solider, especially in the world's strongerest army Navy SEAL, yet my question is: do you fight for your promotion and the higher salary? Do you really believe waht you are fighting for?
the-geek
area547 wrote:
You would be coming in at paygrade E1 (after bootcamp you'll get promoted to E2). E1 = $1178.10 (what you'll recieve at bootcamp)
soon after you'll be E2 and recieve $1427.40
Yes if you live on base pretty much everything is paid for you (e.g. housing). If you live off base they give you housing allowance per month.
Personally I'm in the navy and i'm training to be a Navy SEAL. Just for signing my name they'll give me $40,000 once i complete training.
Plus as a SEAL I also get dive pay, halo pay and much other pay that raises the number considerably.
Good luck, and if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

NAVY SEALS, i have only heard it from news and read in paper and seen them in movies. it must be a challenging job. i know to swim and i am pretty okay swimmer but nowadays i am so afraid of water. i cant even think of diving in the dark sea/ocean. EWWWW..
rafifaisal
Hey man why dont you join the french foreign legion.
Much more pay and much more action guaranteed Laughing
and you are polish.
A lot of polish guys have enlisted about ten years ago
simp
"Navy. It's not just a job. It's just $93.76 a week."