FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Verge Of Insanity

JokeBoutMaple
Journal 1 + Pitiful Classmate +

"ooohhh!" You see here, I got a classmate whose brain and nerves are damaged due to something that I don't know but could be "emotional stress?"-> Anyone here has emotional stress and would like to pour out it to a friend? You may pour it out here!<- I hope she would become a better person whom can support herself in future, I really wish to see her recover cause I pity her, also I don't want such people in my life...

Journal 2 + Holding a torch that never goes out +

I am holding a torch for a classmate, only then did I found out in a day, I forgot when, I don't dare to look at her in the eye, maybe thats why... When I look, I feel like embarassed, sort off, I will wish her hapiness all the way... If she likes/love me, I would cherish her, But, I have to concentrate on my studies... Also must go to Army... Haix, also she might never ever love me... I know I like/love her because I treat her badly also don't dare to see her eyes... I bang a chair on her arms, I say her "chinese chilli" , and much more, sob, Not my sister or course, my sister always so tempered, takes away peoples' "opportunity, stuffs" when a person wants it, SO I HATE HER! ALHOUGH SHE'S MY SIS! I HAVE ALITTLE " SIBLING LOVE" FOR HER ONLY CAUSE SHE MAKE MY FATHER SCOLD ME ALWAYS LAH!

Thank you, end of my journals, soon will update... stories n so on and on...

Story coming up # The edge of Insanity #
tidruG
Your journal is interesting, but I'm afraid you're going to have to confine it to a blog on your website.

You can, of course, provide a link to your website in your sig or advertise your website in the "Advertise your website" forum.

-locked-