FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

have u made girlfriends

sujan
oh
its fun making gfs and its fun flirting them.
dont take this relation serious otherwise u might be in trouble so take care on practicing this. and be aware 1 girl at once otherwise u know what will happen if they meet together and talk about u.
ainieas
Well....I do have a girl friend. But unfortunately she wasn't made by me! Twisted Evil
JokeBoutMaple
I hate flirting duh! flirt is bad, cause I don't play with their feelings but spare a thought for their feelings... If you marry, do you still flirt with other women? Lolx!
bryanbel
As long as you are single it is okay to have a relationship with someone then broke-up. But when you are married you have to respect and nourish what you had entered to.
Jaiye
if the topic was is it fun to flirt, the answer is yes. seriously, it's just a game they every single guy and girl plays, and if you don't play along then you;re just on the side wondering why everybody else is having such a good time. Flirting is all about being comfortable with yourself.
sujan
hey
thanks for those replies
there is no doubt fun
but after marriage there must be the realationship of eaternity
but yet in teen who cares abt marriage it is just flirting
cybernie
i have seen some frnds who love flirting with girls... actually, i used to kknow some fellas who has have 2, 3 or more gfs. but. i don't like the idea of having such numbers of girls... aside from "time budgeting", you'll end up hiding from the other girl when you are with the other... also, i hate the idea of seeing a girl hurting because her bf just played a game on her...
udaykamboj
Have a handfull of them and haven't been caught till now! Twisted Evil Hope it continues that way. I'm even planning to expand the group more now. But it's too much of hardwork I tell ya! Laughing
Sadow
I wish polygamie was legal...
Timonator
Sadow wrote:
I wish polygamie was legal...

Yeah me too would be cool Cool

But flirting is totally ok I think. Even if you have a girlfriend just dot do it when she is there or with someone she knows Wink Keeps a little thrill in it.
Sadow
I always tell my girl this: "when I met you I didn't go blind..."
Thatguy
I've had a girlfriend for a little over a year. The problem is that I just don't feel that way about her that I did when we first started dating. I haven't gotten the cojones to break it to her, but I'm planning on that soon. I feel terrible for stringing her on because I don't want to hurt her Sad.
ashok
Thatguy wrote:
I've had a girlfriend for a little over a year. The problem is that I just don't feel that way about her that I did when we first started dating.I feel terrible for stringing her on because I don't want to hurt her Sad.

Same here too.. Crying or Very sad
Nisk
Well i haven't got a girlfriend but i think its bad to flirt wid other people. I mean how can u even look her in te eyes the same way again?
Insanity
Well if its nothing serious and you guys have a good bond of trust then there's no real harm?