FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Celebrities that you find ugly

ainieas
Day in and day out all the pretty celebs strutting around but which celebrities do you find ugly? (Once a while you can be mean!! [evil] Twisted Evil )

My list, off the top of my head,

Brittany Murphy
Paris Hilton
Ice Cube

Mischa Burton, she's very beautiful but something about her body, all I can think about is shouting, "Eat something!"
meet in rio
Colin Farrel - I kid you not.
Rmgk
just about all those heroin taking anorexic "models" make me want to vomit
rightclickscott
Models in France that are so anerexic that the basic outline of their body is their skeletons.
Tilibra
Britney Spears !!!!
alkady
Tilibra wrote:
Britney Spears !!!!

She look extremely better when she was still young, Now she is just ughhhhhh...........

Celebrities I find ugly include:

Tara Reid

Lindsay Lohan, Althrought many of her pics look good, Alot of them look bad.

Paris Hilton, Need I say more?

Howard Stern, C'mon just Stern Him on Google Pics.
James007
@authors of one-line-replies: please say why you think he/she is ugly...
Aless
It's hard to think of any off the top of my head! I know there's been many times when someone will comment on a celebrity, but I will only think of how I DON'T like that person. Most of the women that people like are too skinny and vapid, whereas the men are generally too rough and scraggly.
canadol
Hilton and Stern for sure

Hilton just looks trashy and she is way too skinny for me. Stern like mentioned just look at his pics.

I would add Michale Jackson (no contest), Ellen Degeneres (sp?) and my recent one if any of you watch 24, the girl who plays Chloe, I want to smack her everytime I see. She was also in Road trip as the blind receptionist. Not sure of her name
rightclickscott
alkady wrote:

Just because he's ugly doesn't mean he's not sexy. Or atleast not awsome.
WeAlreadyHaveACult
celerity is fleeting. Ha!
I did see this guy in Manhattan that I hated and found to be ugly because he was talking with his hands (even though I do that) AND he had spiked hair and a suitcoat and was trying to explain how the city gives back. Strawberry Fields was barely worth stumbling upon but Bethesda gave me something. I said
angels have ceramic eyes because you can't carve depth perception
and I am a whirlwind and I am a rollercoaster and I don't know what is going to happen but i'm sick of sorrow i'm sick its sorrow
The Philosopher Princess
Lyle Lovett!

His droopy mouth -- only on one side Surprised -- grosses me out. He reminds me of that celery stick character on The Simpsons.

But, this does not mean I don't respect his work. He has achieved well and that is commendable. Though I don't personally enjoy his music and cringe at seeing him in movies, I would do nothing to prevent any of these things; I know other people like them. And if I saw him in real life, I would keep my emotions fully under control, as if there were no droopy mouth anywhere near me. Razz
alkady
rightclickscott wrote:
alkady wrote:

Just because he's ugly doesn't mean he's not sexy. Or atleast not awsome.

Now now, No one ever flamed his talent as a talk show host, I and someone else just said he is not the type you would spend your time looking at all day.
charredii
Halle berry

(however you spell it)
tkcy
I would say its gonna be Lindsay Lohan !!!!!!!
Blaster
Britney Spears. I just think she got ugly after having kids.

I still think Lindsay Lohan looks good. I dont' know how you can say she is ugly.

Paris Hilton looks so much different in each picture. Some she looks ok in. Some she looks hot in. Most are ugly though.
alkady
Blaster wrote:

I still think Lindsay Lohan looks good. I dont' know how you can say she is ugly.

When she turned blonde she didnt look that great.
canadol
charredii wrote:
Halle berry

(however you spell it)

To each his own but I cannot beleive you put her on the list. She is one sexy woman.

I agree with the Lyle Lovett, I would also put the Rolling Stones after the 70's (maybe earlier, ha) and Aerosmith
The Philosopher Princess
canadol wrote:
I would also put the Rolling Stones after the 70's

Yeah! Once they got old being in their 70's, eeaooouuee Surprised !

But you've got to appreciate their spunk; I read just today that a R.S. new world tour will be starting soon.

(My context-switch on “70’s” was hopefully humorous.)
Scorpio
The Philosopher Princess wrote:
canadol wrote:

But you've got to appreciate their spunk; I read just today that a R.S. new world tour will be starting soon.

70 ?

Heck>?

Mick jagger must be around 200 or so. Laughing
Ms.Pseudo
Tom Cruise. I have always thought that he is one selfish and immature pretender, and news that I have lately heard about him and his ideology believes just confirm my opinion.

And before you guys tell me, that the question was abouts someones LOOK, let me explain. When I think someone is revolting, he (she) is ugly, no matter how he mide look like with another character.

I really do think that beauty (as uglyness) comes from inside, don't you?
sibbahz
Chantelle out of celeb big bro, the one that wasnt really a celeb when she was in the house.
Really dont like her, acts like a little kid and isnt exactly good looking either.
sparks
Michael Jackson is also not all that plus a bag of chips as well!
statusfashions
i think my vote will be divided into two of the celebrities
1/ britney spears
2/ paris hilton

i think they are the ugliest of them all
Alienz
My number one gonna be Paris Hilton... Second is Britney Spears.
ehecatl
Dare I even say it? Angelina Jolie
Paris Hilton, as already mentioned many a time...
Brittney Spears, once again, as already mentioned many a time...
Can't think of anyone else off the top of my head...
The Philosopher Princess
ehecatl wrote:

Well, I wouldn't have thought she would be mentioned. But I guess her lips do match Mick's. Twisted Evil

What is all this about Paris Hilton, y'all? I purposefully don't keep up with the tabloids or most tv shows, but is there something more than her looks? You know how I first even noticed her? It was when Southpark was making fun of her. It was totally hilarious, gross but hilarious.
ehecatl
ehecatl wrote:

Well, I wouldn't have thought she would be mentioned. But I guess her lips do match Mick's. Twisted Evil

Yeah... It's her lips that I find so ugly about her... If they were more... womanly, perhaps I'd find her slighty more pretty... >_< Am I a terrible person?
rightclickscott
ehecatl wrote:
ehecatl wrote:

Yeah... It's her lips that I find so ugly about her... If they were more... womanly, perhaps I'd find her slighty more pretty... >_< Am I a terrible person?

No, you're opinionated. Go you!
ehecatl
rightclickscott wrote:
ehecatl wrote:

No, you're opinionated. Go you!

Awww ^//^ Thank you! And by the way...
How could I forget to add
Micheal Jackson
to the list?!
He was cute when he was part of the Jackson five though...
jeremoi
Kimberly stewart who is famous for not having done much is pretty ugly.
Jaime
Paris Hilton Shocked she's the most ugly...
Cher >
Pink Sad
Britney Spears Mad
Chrtistina Aguilera

to be continued...
Vrythramax
canadol wrote:

Very Happy right on the money Princess! I think Charlie Watts was born old and Kieth Richards should be the hands down winner of the "Living Cadaver" award!

As for the celeb. I think is really ugly...Shelly Duvall. Big nose, buck teeth, and not much talent that I have ever witnessed. Really makes you wonder how some of these people ever made it in showbiz. oh....and Joan Rivers, I swear if that woman has one more facelift she will be able to blink her nipples Twisted Evil
The Philosopher Princess
Yeah, but wasn't Shelly Duvall, Olive Oil!? We really need funny looking people to play parts like that you know. Now tell me, who else could play Olive Oil!? Razz

Joan Rivers: yuck! What bothers me most about her is not her looks but her voice. It's got that sickening smokers' gravelly edge to it.
twisthigh
I don't fins Paris Hilton ugly at all... but I guess you do, so o k a y..

I find Tara Reid ugly, she's just so drunk all the time, and her face and fake (terribly done) boobs are so gross...

Britney Spears, so sad, she was so freaking gorgeous, then she joined the trailer park and let herself go, such a shame, it's one thing to get bigger (obviously, you're pregnant) but the hair and the clothes and the smoking and the acne... anyway yeah

Michael Jackson: so damn nasty looking, the face, the hair, the clothes, he's creepy, and of course the nose and tattoo makeup's the worst..

Nicole Richie: she used to be so cute in The Simple Life and now she's a skeleton and she's loosing her hair it makes me so sad...

Kristen Cavilari (sp?): She's not ugly, but she's nothing special, I could find her in the line up of the express lane at my grocery store, I just don;t get why she's famous... and the way she's trying to become Jessica Simpson is creepy...

That's all I can think of now, I have to admit that most celebs are just gorgeous... Smile
Underlined
I thought I was the only person who found Paris ugly, cheers for restoring my faith in human kind! Very Happy
quixotic
We need to list more ugly men. >.>

Nicholas Cage. Dear god, he looks like a trailer park redneck. He wasn't so bad when he was younger but... the second he lets himself go at ALL, he gets that double chin, adnd he just goes downhill from there.
KernEnergie
Tom Cruise looks stupid, he's not even cute. When you look at him all you see is "SIGN UP TO SCIENTOLOGY...NOWW"
Keenu Reeves, bad actor and kinda ugly.
Vrythramax
Yeah, but wasn't Shelly Duvall, Olive Oil!? We really need funny looking people to play parts like that you know. Now tell me, who else could play Olive Oil!? Razz

Joan Rivers: yuck! What bothers me most about her is not her looks but her voice. It's got that sickening smokers' gravelly edge to it.

NO ONE else could have played Olive Oil the way she did...I bet she didn't even need make-up Twisted Evil

...as for Joan Rivers...I swear if I hear that woman say "oh please" ever again I just might do an Elvis and shoot my TV!

*Personal note* I am working on putting a webpaged chat program on one of my pages...I have a project I would like to talk to you about Princess....I would like your input on it's feasabilty, and possible help making it happpen.
The Philosopher Princess
Don’t do an Elvis Shame on you but I’m intrigued by your project Idea
Dragonfly
I would vote for Paris Hilton. Apart from a little exposure and slim look her face is really not upto a big star she herself is.
seanooi
my list of ugly celebrities would consist of:
madonna (just don't like her front teeth where they're a little apart each other)

paris hilton (she looks like some drug addict)

lucy liu (her looks just look weird to me)
cavey
Billy Zane just gives me the creeps
Michael Jackson looks like an old wax doll of himself
a.Bird
I think Hollywood in general has turned into something very ugly. Almost all celebrities these days disappoint me. To answer your question, I think most celebrities are actually quite good looking, hence their role in our lives. Rolling Eyes Oh damn, I still haven't answered it. Eh... eh uhghh....

...this?
THE11thROCK™
Annoying for me:

Michael Jackson

Cher

Lucy Liu

Who elese can I think of?
Mrs Lycos
My vote goes to Tom Green ( I can't believe there can be such disgusting people , makes me sick) and all of MTV idiots.
Michael Jackson - he looks like a doll from a horror film ( with a Joker's smile)
Colin Farrell- I hate him for making such a grat historic character as Alexander look like a stupid boy.
HoboPelican
I saw the Stones mentioned, but did anyone name Steve Tyler from Arrowsmith? Gawd, I swear he looks like a botoxed Mick Jagger. I bet his daughter Liv feels like she dodged a genetic bullet Laughing

And now that I've mentioned her, I'm sure some will find her ugly also. Smile

But, I agree with the poster who equated ugliness with character. With that in mind I think that Howard Stern IS the ugliest person in the world! Flame me, Sternites, but, in my mind, he has no talent, is obnoxious, revels in his physical inadaquecies. A total waste with no redeeming values. Now that is ugly. Smile
Insideout
I don't like how Hilary Duff looks. I mean, she used to be kind of cutesy, but then she turned 18 and the makeup she wears makes her look like a zombie.
hellrahul
For me its

BRITNEY SPEARS.
TeenZine
a.Bird wrote:
EDITED FOR SPACE.

Yah that is pretty ugly. Mj I h8 him
Jayfarer
I wouldn't call Britney Spears "ugly", just incredibly plain and nothing special. If it werent' for all the make up and costumes, you wouldn't stop for a look if she was just working at the mall.
pjv
All the celebrities are beautiful like us. What makes them or us rather ugly is our character. That's it, if your bad then your ugly. If your good, then your beautiful no matter how you look like physically. I'm more of an inner beauty type rather than looking outside the box. got it....
PristonMaster
[qoute]Britney Spears. I just think she got ugly after having kids.

Paris Hilton looks so much different in each picture. Some she looks ok in. Some she looks hot in. Most are ugly though.[/quote]

^
|
faker
paris hilton i must say. since the first time i saw her
caroline
Michael Jackson - post plastic surgery - is HELLA ugly. GAH how can anyone stand even looking at that nose??!?!?!

Brad Pitt is yet another celebrity who.. used to be hot but not anymore.

Oh wait did you mean female celebrities? oops Very Happy
Nyizsa
Ugly? There are some:
First of all, Julia Roberts. That haversack-mouth is just ridiculous.
Angelina Jolie once was a plain unremarkable girl. Now she is a plain unremarkable girl with silicon titties and lips.
Brithey Spears... well. She was once "an other american teen singer". Now she has certainly made some improvements, but still...
Cher is quite nice considering she is over 60. (Am I right?)
Madonna was in top of her career in the video of Frozen. Nowadays sye is ugly indeed.
Paris Hilton? I saw her... I think she's a celebrity only because you can see her {four-letter word comes here}. ...Hey, can I be a celebrity too? Laughing
I would also like to mention the singer of Guano Apes. The best I can say that she is pretty... in her weird way.
Ok, now about men:
Mick Jagger was always ugly, but we love him this way.
I have no problem with Nicolas Cage.
Jack Nicholson IS ugly.
All the former russian presidents were ugly. (Russians, please don't take it personally!) And the ugliest thing was when they kissed our ugly Hungarian presidents. Yuck!
And last, but not least... yes, Michael Jackson him(her?)self! I don't know if Shelley Duvall needed make-up for playing Olive Oyl, but Michael wouldn't need that if he wanted to play in the Day of the dead or any similar zombie-movie.
No one else comes to my mind right now - maybe next time.
eday2010
Britney Spears and Tara Reid used to be hot. Now they aren't. Angelina Jolie just isn't pretty at all. I don't like her eyes, lips, skin tone. But ugliest of all is Sarah Jessica Parker. To quote Peter Griffin, "her face looks like a foot".
shwetanshu
lindsay lohan
britney spears
paris hilton
pamela anderson
soldeinvierno
Nyizsa wrote:
Angelina Jolie once was a plain unremarkable girl. Now she is a plain unremarkable girl with silicon titties and lips.

Man, that's the best way to describe what I was going to say.

Sorry fot all the Jolie fans out there... Wink
HoboPelican
soldeinvierno wrote:
Nyizsa wrote:

Man, that's the best way to describe what I was going to say.

Sorry fot all the Jolie fans out there... Wink

You guys sure about that? The only thing I've found that is somewhat reputable is that she's had rhinoplasty. Be curious if you can back both those up.
soldeinvierno
I'm pretty sure Wink
<BananasAreForMonkeys
beyonce - i think her body is ugly, her everything is ugly... she cant dance at all (it's so rehearsed and unnatural)
THE11thROCK™
Let me add Mr. Bean Heh! Laughing
drakordern
Where to begin!

* Brittney Spears ( looked better before)

* Pamela Anderson-Lee ( or what her name is these days, just too HUGE boobs)

* Condoleezza Rice ( please do not smile )

* George Bush ( he just cant look bright )

OK!! insert all politicians here
ainieas
I remembered another one - Tori Spelling. I find her disproportionate. Is her head too big?
lors
I couldn't agree more about Tori Spelling, she is just odd looking, like she's always smelling something bad.
Do any of you remember Michael Jackson when he was little, before all the surgery's? Makes you just ask yourself, why?
I do agree that Britney kinda looks like she just doesn't care anymore, I guess she's too busy having kids and trying to keep track of her hubby to care what she looks like now.
I don't think Angelina's lips have been altered, I saw a movie where she was alot younger and the lips are the same.
Shiva
HA! This is a great topic Very Happy

Well isn't dame edna pretty ugly??
Or what about backstreet boys or westlife Cool Thats a nasty sight!!
Ray Gravin
I have the uncanny ability to find anyone unpleasant looking. If Im given enough time to look at someone I can conclude that they are "ugly". I admit that it can be easier to point out in some people!

As far as celebrities that my friends say are hot, I would have to say Brittany Spears. I know its been said by a lot of the previous posters but, thats my opinion as well. She has man shoulders and a Giraffe neck... its disgusting.
hrtorrent
Angelina Jolie is very awful to me. I hate her faked big lips.
And she's never naked in mouvie, that's interesting...
azrael85
I believe that Paris Hilton is ugly, Nothing about her is attractive at all to me. She's also to thin and I don't like Jessica simpson and Linsey Lohan either.
drakordern
Agelina Julie don´t have fake lips.
I thought so and did some research and got to the conclusion that they are genuine.

but here is one ugly one, he is a swedish celebrity.

He looks like a pig...
alkady
hrtorrent wrote:
Angelina Jolie is very awful to me. I hate her faked big lips.
And she's never naked in mouvie, that's interesting...

Actually she does appear naked in some movies, Just not seeable. I think she did some nude scenes in the Movie "Sin", Plus she looks like this Entertainment TV host in Quebec, Patricia Paquin I think.
Becky
All of the Pussycat Dolls, especially the one that looks like a man Cool
hellrahul
hey!

I think Rakhi Sawant an indian (so called) star is the ugliest of all the celebretty.
schnitzi
Julie Roberts -- has always looked horse-faced to me.

Kyra Sedgewick -- her tiny little teeth give me the heebs.
whplace
Paris Hilton

Ugliest! .............. Eeew!

whplace