FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sol Creations

joshumu
http://joshumu.frih.net/
Please check out the diffrent parts of my site. Kick me down any comments, questions, or critiques. The forum is brand new so check it out if you have a web site with your art on it. I will create a forum for it so people can check it out, discuss it, and colaborate.
Um, a few notes: The blogs are outsourced to blogger, the board is done with PHPBB, the language section should be up soon (nothing flashy, just to get my work out there), oh and the 'other' section in sol imagry is still being built. Enjoy
joshumu
New URL
www.sol-creation.com
darrenpaul
Its a nice site, I like the picture on the first page, very stylish!!.
benjad
The frontpage is very stylish, but it doesn't say much about you. Maybe it's time to fill up some of that whitespace with some text about who you are, and where those links will take you.

Forum... why? <Disclaimer: I am very anti-forum unless traffic can support it. Would a shoutbox be better for you?>
salman_500
what i like about your site:

that image on the first page...very nice....

what i hate about ur site:

i frames
links opening in new windows
font used to link to stuff from homepage.
no other image displays...

if you can fixx al this...nice site.. then..
joshumu
What do you mean by "no other image displays". And what font are you refering to? The nav bars on the top and left? But i will change it so that the links dont open in _blank pages.
As for the forum. Its mostly just for me to learn. But i would like it to use it to get critique on my art and editing for my writing.
joshumu
So i changed my site as per some suggestions. So what is another way to go other then iframes? Oh, and i would like some critcisim on the content of the site as well as the design. Thanks.
joshumu
I have been updating my site on the daily but i still need some input on both the design and the content. Please check it out and tell me what you think.
Tomppe
Nice layout on the index, but a little bit empty. Razz
joshumu
Yeah i know, i need to get crankin on the art. Im working on mostly photo stuff and i need to get on to more writing. The reform section is still in the conception stage. Perhapes i should take it off the frontpage for now.