FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wheres your ideal place to travel?

Blaster
Well if you could go and just travel where would you want to go. Give specific exampels if you can.

Well I would to travel to Orlando. I love the city of Orlando.

I also would love to go to Costa Rica I learnt about it in cultures class and i was hooked. I actually want to live there for some time when i am older.

I would love to travel to Poland because that is a beautiful contry.

Seeing some of the pictures bondings took i would love to go to Belgium. It looks like a really nice place.

The Bahamas is also a really nice looking island. I would go there for the beaches. Oh and the pretty girls Razz

There are others but i can't think of them now. But i do know i want to go to all the 50 States. Especially Alaska because of the nature there.

I just love being away from big cities and being out with nature. So Alaska would be the best for me.

I also enjoy being in other countries. It is just interesting seeing what other cultures are like.

So where would you like to travel?
crdowner
I too would like to visit all 50 states and Alaska is at the top of my list. I have visited most of the southeast and a few western states but I have many states to go.

I also want to travel to Australia. I had hoped to visit Spain this summer but the airfare is just too much for my current budget.

For those looking for places to visit, Nova Scotia is a very relaxing place to visit - not in the winter though. I have been to NS, Canada several times and found it very enjoyable everytime. Germany and England are nice places to visit as well. I found Germany very interesting as I noticed many small differences. England has its share of differences too but at least I understand the language.

I have considered visiting China but I am afraid to make that leap. I think it would be too different.
Blaster
Well i see you in Alaska then Very Happy

I wouldnt' mind going to austrlia. England would be interesting becuase i know the language but the culture is so much different over there. So I would love to go there. I would love to go to Germany for the auto bond. Where you can go any speed you want. Very Happy I should bring my dragster up there.
Scorpio
I am very interested in visiting england and its countryside,...

I love the middle ages

Other than that, Australia and NZ(especially Queenstown), The Andaman and Nicobar islands and Lakshadweep(peaceful)

I do have more places but hard to tell now

PS: it is IDEAL not IDLE
soulman
a lot of place I'd love to go to, like Redang Islands Malaysia, Mo He Town China, and Mexico City...
lara
Blaster wrote:
Well if you could go and just travel where would you want to go. Give specific exampels if you can.

I also would love to go to Costa Rica I learnt about it in cultures class and i was hooked. I actually want to live there for some time when i am older.

Seeing some of the pictures bondings took i would love to go to Belgium. It looks like a really nice place.

The Bahamas is also a really nice looking island. I would go there for the beaches. Oh and the pretty girls Razz

There are others but i can't think of them now. But i do know i want to go to all the 50 States. Especially Alaska because of the nature there.

I just love being away from big cities and being out with nature. So Alaska would be the best for me.

I also enjoy being in other countries. It is just interesting seeing what other cultures are like.

I haven't traveled outside my country yet so it makes anywhere a candidate to visit but here's a list of my must go to (if possible) places:

Italy - I love to see the romantic sceneries here even if I can't really speak their language.

Egypt - I want to venture the pyramids and ride the camels.

Moon - Is this a valid place for travel? I want to go there and see the earth from up there plus of course being the first woman in my country to go there.

Smile
Scorpio
thanks for refreshing my memory lara,

Italy- I want to visit rome, the vatican and venice along with so many of the beautiful spots there

France - Cos i love it

Egypt - Because I love egyptian history, tombs, pharaohs and stuff

Also, i would love to go on a ride over the amazon and visit the rainforests as well

More to come when somebody else cares to refresh my memory yet again
ashen
I want to go to:
Japan - I want to see falling sakura.
Egypt - Looks like there will be a great adventure...
USA - My dream...

I want to go to place where they have a fresh and pure air, beautiful scenery, and have an interesting history.
Aless
I would love to go to Japan, Moscow, Australia, New Zealand, African Sahara, South Africa, Eastern Europe, and Brazil.

I've been lots of places, but there's so many left to go!
silvermesh
I'd like to see stonehenge, but then I'd also love to visit Japan. too many to list really, the only place I've been outside the US is Canada. ;D
Blaster
I totally for got about Italy. I would go there for there food mostly. I would love to vist rome. But mainly because of the food. I love Italin food. And who can make it better then the Italins?
edallica
i loved zurich when i lived there for a few months. it was amazing. the people were so friendly and i love the swiss way of life. they are so proud of what they are and it reflects in the way the country looks and feels.
tkcy
Well, I would like to go to Scottland, Greece and Switzerland. I would like to head down to Maldives too. Wink Cheers!
rajhank
well, i would love to go to all countries of Europe.

But, my favourite still remains Singapore, Mauritius and ofcourse INDIA.
leat397
See what purpose for the "travel" is...
Generally, I would like to have a relexing tour jus for play and sleep and eat. that's make places like Tailand, SE asiaian area fovour.
For exploring different culture/ histories, some places like european countries, and Eypgt are welcomed...
To find for excitment, I would then prefer Rainforest like Amazon Basin!!!!!!!!
KernEnergie
I'd love to travel to USA, or England.
I lvoe to visit castles and old places so UK would be a great place for me.
But I would also looove to visit New York and other big cities in USA, modern attracts me too. And the landscape of USA is great.
Maybe Canada too.
France is a great place to visit, there are the sea, moutains, forests...
clip
I'd want to visit Japan. I want to see the cherry blossoms and all those very interesting things that Nippon-jin people do.

Japanese are very interesting people. ^^
Blaster
I live in the US and there really isn't anything here but stress. I guess that is because i grew up here and am just used to it. I dont' really want to vist france either. I just seems like there is nothing to see there. Other places like Italy you can see stuff. But what ever there is for you. What ever you want to do. Very Happy
alkady
I guess I always wanted to go to the Carribeans or the Oceanies and stay in a private island. Somewhere peaceful, Perhaps even have something extravagant on it.
Donutey
San Antonio - They have the "riverwalk" which is basically this small(ish) river that runs through the middle of the city, brick walkways and overpasses on both sides, with tons and tons of restaurants.
Summer
japan for sure..i like japanese ladies ^^
Scorpio
alkady wrote:
I guess I always wanted to go to the Carribeans or the Oceanies and stay in a private island. Somewhere peaceful, Perhaps even have something extravagant on it.

the best place to own private islands is mauritius

the place is so peaceful and nice
gelbosten
i think china is good choice~
the greatwall,guilin,jiuzhaigou and so on~
HoboPelican
gelbosten wrote:
i think china is good choice~
the greatwall,guilin,jiuzhaigou and so on~

LOL! Aren't you FROM China? Smile

I've been all over the US, been to Japan, Europe, Oz, Central America and the Carribean.

Next, I wanna try the Zambezi River, but I'm a bit nervous about the political climate there. Anyone been there recently?
TeenZine
I've been to germany it realy fun. I love the nature seenery.
webcola
i would love to go to LA, NY, Big bear, swiss alps,and backpacking in europe!!!!!!!! i cant wait till im on my own Very Happy

im looking forward to going to college too Very Happy
marcmgeronimo
Probably tour around Asia first...

Phuket/Chiang-mai Thailand - These are great places to be in Thailand if you don't want to be in the city of Bangkok

HongKong - great place ... nearest Disneyland from home... hehehe

Australia - I want to try the beaches here... and of course see some Koalas and Kangaroos...
cheh
man i've always wanted to travel!! problem is i'm kind of a broke student so i don't have the money to. when i get a job and everything, so that I'm financially a bit more stable I'll definetily travel. Alot! Very Happy
places I most want to go to are:
1.) Ireland - deffinetily the first on my list. So beautiful and the people there are just great! I especially love the Irish countryside Very Happy
2.) Holland - and no, not because of the drugs! Razz nor the red light district Razz Very Happy It's the mucis actually. I'm pretty much a hardstyle and hardcore fan, and the scene over there is the most active on the world. It all started there anyway. The parties there are just amaging and MASSIVE!!! Shocked
3.) Sweden - a place where you'll never get hot Razz even tho there's a hot blonde on every corner! Razz damn, the ladies there are just so fine! call me shallow but that's the main reason i wanna go there. Embarassed there are others too tho, i know some people over the internet from there, it's also a very beautiful country, very clean so deffinetily worth a visit. oh, did I mention the hot blond chicks!? Idea
4.) some other places like Hungary, Polland, Slovakia, etc. but that's mostly just because I got friends there.
screamingdecay
germany or the beach. Doesnt bother me, alongs I get my rest and chill Razz
mying
if can, i like to go many places... England i think.
mying
i would love to travel to England because i never been there. Tokyo also a great place because the things at there so expensive and high guality. If i got free time, i think i will go to this places someday.
Duncan Idaho
Ive been wanting to go to japan since elementry school. Probibly since im an Anime freak. Before that though, I might visit my internet girlfriend that lives in florida.
rightclickscott
Duncan Idaho wrote:
Ive been wanting to go to japan since elementry school. Probibly since im an Anime freak. Before that though, I might visit my internet girlfriend that lives in florida.

Dude, Internet relationships don't work out. Just trust me on this one.

Seriously, Japan is a great place to travel, but a horrible place to live. They have alot of cultural differences, including perversion. Check out www.gaijinsmash.net. It's the rebuilding of I Am A Japanese School Teacher, so new articles are being added every day.
xkobram
New zealand!!!
aerialdreams
I definitely want to go to Europe (how typical... -_-), preferably Italy, France, and England, then I really want to go to Tokyo (though everything there's EXPENSIVE), and lastly to Taiwan or Hong Kong to buy stuff!! ^_^ (Cuz everything's really CHEAP!! Very Happy )
Blaster
Hmm why England? I dont' get this. I mean there really isn't anything to see there. It was funny i was in culture today to get my books after a fire drill and the six graders where in there and i was like ms. Ellsworth can i please stay. She was like no. Then we got into talking about how i wanted to go to Costa Rica. She was like really taht is so cool. You should come with us next year for school. I so hope i can get into that one. That would be so cool. Out of all the ones I listed Costa Rica is number 1 on my list of places to travel. I hope to at one point get a citizen ship there and then live there for parts of the year. That is the soul reason i am taking spanish all through High school and my eighth grade year.

xkobram you made remember another place i want to travel. New Zealand. Its a beautiful place very natureful™. If you can't tell i really love just being out side in the wilderness where there are few people and just trees above and all. Its just so relaxing. That is why i love Costa Rica too. Just out there in like nature.
Vrythramax
I'd like to travel to Ireland to visit reletives there....and then possibly to Arizona to see the Grand Canyon (I also have a brother who lives there).
falconfx
I would like to travel to Germany and visit all its cities, especially Dusseldorf.

I know that Germany is the most advanced country in Europe (just to mention the richness of metals...)

And now it is also the chosen country for the World Cup 2006! Smile
HoboPelican
Vrythramax wrote:
I'd like to travel to Ireland to visit reletives there....and then possibly to Arizona to see the Grand Canyon (I also have a brother who lives there).

The Canyon is a must! And a brother is a good excuse to visit! My sis has 40 acres near Williams, so I get to visit AZ a lot. Very Happy
Blaster
I'm jelous. I want to vist the that. I have a cousin out in Colorado. I want to go vist him sometime. He lives in like a small town and has mountains suronding him. So I would love to go up there and see him. I haven't seen him in like a year. Sad
Tatsumaru
Being a worshipper of the sungod, I love all places where the sun reigns supreme. Therefor I would like to go to Spain again. I was there last year and the weather was absolutely perfect: a constant high temperature, a few fluffy clouds in the sky - and a very, very pleasent breeze going on all the time. You could walk outside naked if you wanted to and never get that tired haha (which is excellent) Cool

I'd also like to visit Japan one time, just to check out all the awesome stuff they have there (anime and stuff). Other than that, maybe some country in Scandinavia during wintertime - maybe I could catch a concert of one of the bands I like (a lot of the bands I like are from Scandinavia).
Ducksteina
I'd really like to visit Japan - the Japanese people must just be a great culture.
Also, I want to move from Germany to a sunnier country Smile
Blaster
Do you want hot and sunny or just sunny. A good place for that would be Costa Rica. It has an averge year long tempature of 81 degrees. Nice and sonny and all. That is where i would move if i where you. You would have to learn spanish though. You could always move to flordia too. Really hot and sunny down there. Its funny to watch them in the winter when it is like 50 degrees out.
HoboPelican
Blaster wrote:
Do you want hot and sunny or just sunny. A good place for that would be Costa Rica. It has an averge year long tempature of 81 degrees. Nice and sonny and all. That is where i would move if i where you. You would have to learn spanish though. You could always move to flordia too. Really hot and sunny down there. Its funny to watch them in the winter when it is like 50 degrees out.

Unless I could get a place on the coast in Florida, I think the humidity would drive me nuts. I'd be willing to try Costa Rica, though.
timothymartin
For me travelling all depends on the people I'm travelling with. Its not so much about location for me as the people I experience the trip with.
deanhills
Vrythramax wrote:
I once went on a trip starting from Tucson through Phoenix, Sedona, Flagstaff and the Grand Canyon. That was an awesome trip. Of the travel I have done in the United States, I have great memories of Arizona. I really like the ambience there, as well as the Mexican influence. New Mexico is also a favourite travel experience of mine.

Travel wise I would like to travel to Yemen. I have some friends who live away from the cities up in the mountains. That may be a trip possibly in March next year. I really like the Yemenis very much. Lots of passion and integrity in their own beliefs.

Blaster has definitely got my interest with Costa Rica. My kind of place too. I've just been to Koh Samui in Thailand this summer, and although I enjoyed it very much, I was really sad at how polluted the beaches were. However, think my interest next in that area would be the Maldives Islands for diving. I've always had that in mind, but think I need to make that another destination next year as well.

This year I may fit in two trips, one to South Africa to visit family, another to Lebanon. I've heard such great things about Beirut, and have never been there. So would like to check it out for myself.
standready
First, I would like to see the rest of the US that I have not seen in my travels hitting the small towns and countryside. From there, I would be off to Ireland, England, Sweden!
mukesh
If you Indian and State Bihar then must Travel Rajgir, Bodhgaya and one more Nalanda Khandar (Past time High School).

This three plece where people can travel and in bihar no any other place where to visit plece.

Rajgir

In this place have montain, Forest and many Old Temple of Buddha.

Bodhgaya

In this place have many Old and Gold Temple of Buddha .

Nalanda Khandar

This place have no any Temple no montain and no any place only have a Burned High School and have a lots of area and his walls.

Note :- If you need more more informatiion and details then serch in Wikipedia.

Welcome in Bihar Smile

Thx You.
nam_siddharth
I will like to travel Canada.
TurtleShell
My family and I have traveled a lot. We try to get out because we think it's good for the kid (as well as for us). I've been to places in South and Central America, Canada, Europe and the Caribbean. I've also lived on both coasts in the US and in the central part (where I'm from). Money is a problem with travel--it always costs way too much. However, if I could travel anywhere on my next trip, I'd be off to somewhere in central Asia. I think it's time to hit Asia next.
kate124
I wish to go to USA for education because it has good Universities
Iwish to go to UK to meet my brother because he resides there
Iwish to go to Bali (Indonesia) & Kandy (Srilanka) to see its beautiful beaches
Iwish to go to India & Egypt because of their historic values
standready
A golden oldie post!
To another planet in another galaxy on the other side of the universe!
IceCreamTruck
lara wrote:
Moon - Is this a valid place for travel?

Yes, or Mars!
deanhills
Reminds me, I've gotta make plans for going somewhere soon. Summer has arrived a bit faster than I was prepared for. Hmmmm .... where shall I go?
IceCreamTruck
deanhills wrote:
Hmmmm .... where shall I go?

Mars, although I've heard the atmosphere is not very good there! Smile
deanhills
IceCreamTruck wrote:
deanhills wrote:
Hmmmm .... where shall I go?

Mars, although I've heard the atmosphere is not very good there! Smile
Would probably break my budget as well. Twisted Evil
Nyasro
I think i want to visit must of places
in Europe.
Deline
Any place in Spain. I love Barcelona, never been there...But as soon I can travel, this is the first place I want to visit.

And London, Paris...Need money for all that!
deanhills
I've been thinking in between Vancouver, Canada and the Karoo in South Africa. Today a picture emerged of an island in Thailand to catch some sun.
raaeft1
I would love to travel to Puducherry and Kolkata besides Shimla and Chail. All these are in India.
I last visited Puducherry in 1992;Kolkata in 1981 and Shimla/Chail in 200 or 2002.
Cosmoslayer
My dream country is and always be Japan! <3
deanhills
I've got to make up my mind soon for my summer travel. Here are some of the destinations I'm pondering:

1. Kigali, Rwanda to Kampala, Uganda, to Serengeti, Kenya, Arusha, Tanzania, Kigali Rwanda
2. Ethiopia
3. Vancouver, Canada
4. Also checking out the ***stans's - Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Turkmeristan
5. Diving in Egypt or Jordan

Turkey may be on the cards for later in the year.
spinout
forbidden city china...
playfungames
The best place for a wild vacation for me would be Thailand. There are lovely beaches there, nice parties and also other activities to do like snorkeling, diving and other water sports or water related activities.

Other places that would be ideal for my vacation would be a trip to Europe. The place is great and I really really want to see Venice, France and other awesome cities that we see in the TV all the time.

And of course, there is America. Who wouldn't want to go there for anything and everything. Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami and New York to name a few places I'd really want to go but is impossible for me to go.
jamesnorman
I like to visit Kerala. Kerala is well known to be a sacred land. This place is of special importance due to its temples. As far as the architecture is concerned, Kerala Temples are unique as compared to the temples found in other states. So, if you are planning a trip to Kerala, you must not miss the golden opportunity of taking Kerala Temples Tour. The ancient and well-known temples of Kerala must be visited. Famous temples in Kerala are worth to visit. Every year tourists from all over the world are come to visit kerala to explore its natural as well as heritage beauty.
grofet
For me the best place to travel is the place that not so far from my house.
I don't need travel far away since i can use internet and a little of my imagination to travel to many places in the world just like real.
But i would like to go to far places for the sake of my business and my religion.
Pande
I've always wanted to travel the middle east for the food, heat, and buildings.
12phabie
Blaster wrote:

I would love to go backpacking though South America or go sailing around the world maybe in Asian countries.
ethan_brown
I would love to travel Florida reason of the famous beaches and Best Shopping malls for Shopping.
mikeperhem1
Destin fl because i love shopping and there are lots of shopping malls in destin fl
mikeperhem1
I would love to go florida as there are beautiful beaches and best shopping malls .
mikeperhem1
My ideal place is florida as there are beautiful beaches .
mikeperhem1
My ideal place to travel is Fl as there are beautiful beaches and best shopping malls.
mikeperhem1
Seven wonders of the world and all historical places.
jackbreat
I would love to travel to Poland because that is a beautiful country.It is my one of the best tourist place.
mikeperhem1
My ideal place to travel is Panama city beach as there are best shoppig malls and exotic beaches.