FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Solve The Riddles!!

NjRocket
Hey guys, in order to get people to my site, i found this riddle which is really hard to solve. You can find the riddle at

www.topsportlinks.frih.net/riddle.html

PM THE ANSWER TO ME! (important)

The winner(s) of this riddle will recieve 20 Frih$. Have fun and good luck. I will be posting riddles or other contests in the near future.

PS! Please send me your answer in a pm, i don't want other people to see your answer if its right or wrong. I want people to actually try to solve it. Thanks! Not sure how many people i'll let try to get the answer.

Congrats to Miniwood and Assiez for getting it right. The answer is the German!
katzen3
i solved it in 8th grade... i was the only one in class^^ hope all qustions were the same:D

p.s. only 2% of all people can solve the riddle;)
NjRocket
Same rules apply, the first 2 people to get the riddle right win!
Enjoy, Please PM the answer, No posting in the thread. Mods if someone posts, can you delete it for me? Thanks alot.

www.topsportlinks.frih.net/riddle2.html

Edit: Whats going on here, nobody is even guessing at this one?

PS If nobody gets this by the end of the night, i might post another one up, not sure.
ocalhoun
It's easy, really. There's a dead givaway in the beginning of it. Anyway, how do you come off saying there was no bridge? There's bridges all over that river.
Assiez
I sent you a pm with the answer about 2 hours after you posted the first link but never got a response.....

I'll send you another pm now.
NjRocket
NjRocket wrote:
Hey guys, in order to get people to my site, i found this riddle which is really hard to solve. You can find the riddle at

www.topsportlinks.frih.net/riddle.html

PM THE ANSWER TO ME! (important)

The winner(s) of this riddle will recieve 20 Frih$. Have fun and good luck. I will be posting riddles or other contests in the near future.

PS! Please send me your answer in a pm, i don't want other people to see your answer if its right or wrong. I want people to actually try to solve it. Thanks! Not sure how many people i'll let try to get the answer.

Congrats to Miniwood and Assiez for getting it right. The answer is the German!

Look at the first post man, I said you and miniwood won, you were sent 20 FRI$.....
Assiez
well I never got a donation

O__O
Miniwood
Assiez wrote:
well I never got a donation

O__O

I did the exact same thing as you yesterday, I didn't get a PM about the donation but I think my Frih$ went up. Is it that NjRocket sent the donation without filling in a message?

If that's what happened Nj you're going to have to write a message or people will think they didn't get their prize.
Assiez
hmm that could be it. I haven't noticed if my frih$ went up or not, because I usually keep a closer eye on pms....

Either way, since you got your prize, I prob got mine too....
NjRocket
yea, sorry about that, the frih$ was sent ,but didnt know i needed to include a message about it.
Assiez
np, Frihost should really make it so that it sends a message about donations even if the person didn't write a note :-/
NjRocket
Congrats to Scorpio and ocalhoun for getting the correct answer to riddle 2! The answer was that the river was frozen, so they could walk across.

Heres riddle number 3 guys. Good luck!

Riddle # 3[/url]
NjRocket
Congrats to Scorpio and ocalhoun for getting the correct answer to riddle 2! The answer was that the river was frozen, so they could walk across.

Heres riddle number 3 guys. Good luck!

Riddle # 3
Scorpio
Are you simply forcing us to register on the site?

I cant seem to get in without logging in
NjRocket
ok guys, i wasn't really thinking that you would be forced to register. Well i'll post a new riddle i guess so everyone can see it. If you want to register at the forums, go ahead.

Riddle # 4
Animal
I have to say that I'm concerned about the motives behind this "contest". You are basically getting users to visit your own page complete with ads - there is no reason for you to not post the riddle in this thread and get users to post their responses. As far as I can see, this is a hit-generating scam with the sole purpose of generating ad-revenue.

Do you have any other reason to make the users go to your site rather than just posting on the Frihost Forums? And why can users not reply in the thread?
NjRocket
Animal wrote:
I have to say that I'm concerned about the motives behind this "contest". You are basically getting users to visit your own page complete with ads - there is no reason for you to not post the riddle in this thread and get users to post their responses. As far as I can see, this is a hit-generating scam with the sole purpose of generating ad-revenue.

Do you have any other reason to make the users go to your site rather than just posting on the Frihost Forums? And why can users not reply in the thread?

I guess I will start posting them in the forums, I was trying to get people to visit the site and get familar with while checking out the riddle. Sorry about that. The reason why I wanted people to send me PMs and not answer in the thread was because i was giving out fri$ and didnt want people to copy the answer post it as if they knew it ya know. Sorry about this, riddles will be posted in the thread. Thanks Animal for bringing it to my attention.
Animal
Yeah, it's ok - this isn't a warning or anything, I was just voicing a concern. Frihost bans the use of referral links on the forum (when users click and you get paid), and if the only reason for putting them on your site was to boost your ad revenue, at what point is it essentially a referral? It's a grey area.

If you're going to post in this thread from now on, that may be better - the greyness will be removed. Thanks Very Happy
NjRocket
Next Riddle...

The person who buys it doesn't need it all

The person who manufactures it doesn't want it

The person who uses it doesn't even know it

What am i?
Scorpio
Hey nj, i posted the answer for the last riddle and PMed you.

You never told me who won it

I am sure I was correct
KMKM
NjRocket wrote:
Next Riddle...

What am i?

it is coffin Wink

er.. i was supposed to put answers here right?
w8ing for my cash Twisted Evil
Scorpio
KMKM wrote:
NjRocket wrote:
Next Riddle...

What am i?

it is coffin Wink

er.. i was supposed to put answers here right?
w8ing for my cash Twisted Evil

Join the club

He has not paid me for more than a week
trilogy456
What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries? Answer: A towel.
What goes up and down the stairs without moving? Answer: A rug.
hunnyhiteshseth
trilogy456 wrote:

answer no. 1) Towel
answer no. 2) Rug that is put on stairs
Scorpio
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
trilogy456 wrote:

answer no. 1) Towel

WTF was that all about??

1. This is not trilogy's thread and he cant ask questions
for that matter I dont think he knows what he is doing

2. He has already given the answer next to the question itself
No big deal getting the answer when its already given
hunnyhiteshseth
scorpio wrote:
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
trilogy456 wrote:

answer no. 1) Towel

WTF was that all about??

Oh, sorry, he had written in white color, so it does not appeared on my monitor. Now, when I selected the text, its color changed & I can see the color.
Scorpio
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
scorpio wrote:
hunnyhiteshseth wrote:
trilogy456 wrote:

answer no. 1) Towel

WTF was that all about??

Oh, sorry, he had written in white color, so it does not appeared on my monitor. Now, when I selected the text, its color changed & I can see the color.

Anyway dont bother replying to this thread
njrocket has probably rocketed off to the moon and hasnt shown up in a month .

So I dont think anybody is going to get any money anytime soon
snowboardude
katzen3 wrote:
i solved it in 8th grade... i was the only one in class^^ hope all qustions were the same:D

p.s. only 2% of all people can solve the riddle;)

lol me too, cept half the class got it, tho i was still the first