FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

oob news

Slammer
hey check out http://oobnews.uk.to

This is a side project ive been working on.

Displays all the current news in a nice clean and simple to use format. Links to all the best articles around the web, from the best sites for that specific article. News is updated every 15mins with all the latest updates and freshest reports shown.

There are several sections to choose from. World, uk, sci/tech, buisness etc.
Currently there is only the uk edition online at the moment, although you can get news from all around the world in the world section.

Soon there will be many many more editions released for other countries and languages. Then each specific area will (eg technology or sport) will be tailored to tech and sport news from that countries region.

Check it out and let me know all your comments. All suggestions will be welcome, any features you would like to see? Just let me know.

Thanks
Slammer
Marston
Could use a better design.
Slammer
Marston wrote:
Could use a better design.

Well that was constructive. Rolling Eyes
Assiez
there's a rather large size shift when you go from the main page to another of the other sections.....
Slammer
Assiez wrote:
there's a rather large size shift when you go from the main page to another of the other sections.....

Thanks for that.

I forgot to mention this problem. Im trying to figure out where its coming from as it only happens in IE and is perfectly fine in Firefox.

Thanks again. Should fix it tomorrow after ive had some sleep.
Assiez
Hmm I'm using firefox v 1.5.0.4 on win XP.

however I'm also running noscript so I viewed your site without javascript enabled, that might have something to do with it.