FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

TeenZine 5 frih$ Sore

TeenZine
Hopefully this won't be -locked- so please dont spam.

Ok so the things I'm selling is:
ArrowA class on how to get arround blocks made on powerpoint by me!
Arrow Custom word templates
Arrow Nicely done calander for all 12 months. ( from this date )
Arrow Greeting cards for many occasins made by me no template. All 100%custom / made to order.
Arrow Aviator rental 1 week
Arrow Sig rental 3 days. ( 1 day free when you purchase 2 of these)
EDIT: PLEASE NOT NO LONG CODES WITH BOLD AND ITTALLICS AND A SIZE AND A COLOR,

You Can have all of these for an editional 5frih EACH and it will be for the intire rental so if you ordered 3 weeks you can get 3 weeks with bold for 5Frih + the 10 a week for a grand total of 35 frih$
If it is in bold it is taking preorders. Because its coming soon.( 10% off )

+edition passwords to my site. ( so theres NO adds more games you can see updates before they come out see the staff board of our fourm. Also view old articles ( up to 3 months )

Emails at my sites domain. ( THROUGH GOOGLE SO IT DOSEN"T VIOLATE FRIHOSTS TOS to the best of my knowlage)
It will have 2 gigs of space and gmail.

( search google for google hosted mail and its first match you see )

Pdf Converting ( my thing is broken with the update of pdf by adobe.)

Coustmers Waiting for there order

Skiped

Ended
dz9c
Hey teenzine, I will correct all your main thread's spelling error's for 10 frih$ each topic. Like this topic, I would fix just the main post. All your replies to topics and threads will not be corrected, just your main post's like this thread. What happens is when you make a main post and I take a look at it, I find all the spelling errors/ some grammatical errors and fix them then send you the corrections that must be made and you do it. Or if you give me your password I could just correct them all myself and not have to PM you with all the corrections. Just a proposition for ya... Smile
mtorregiani
TeenZine wrote:
Arrow Face on a 100 dollor bill.

Any example of this?
n0obie4life
Teenzine, are you still offering aviator space? Because I'm still waiting for mine to appear on a united airlines plane..
Scorpio
n0obie4life wrote:
Teenzine, are you still offering aviator space? Because I'm still waiting for mine to appear on a united airlines plane..

Dont you insult the kind soul of teenzine there, Just because he spells lousy doesnt mean you should do this

and being a former mod, you must be ashamed of yourself
Helios
So far, the people who spammed:
dz9c(you could easily send him a PM), n0obie4life, scorpio.

3 people our of 4 spammed and the thread is a day old!

One more spammy post and this one is not just locked, it'll be trashed!
TeenZine
n0obie4life wrote:
I thought i told you i need you to make it I cant make it. I tried it takes up to much dang space.
Assiez
TeenZine wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:
I thought i told you i need you to make it I cant make it. I tried it takes up to much dang space.

He meant it as a joke. Avaitor implies flying and therefore having his ad on a real plane. You're offering avatar space which you misspelled.

In simple words: He does not want your avatar space. You spelled avatar space wrong. N00b is making fun of you.
Scorpio
ROFL Laughing

Assiez, Realize one thing

Teenzine is not as bright as he seems

Anyway, you should not have spoiled the fun I was having reading the posts

Sorry Helios

PS: If you can assiez, edit your post before teanzine sees it.
mistuh griddlez
Uhh yeah could i get 2 orders of the sig space? and did you get the email about that avatar? Dancing
Mr Smith
Wuzzuhp!

I wouldn't mind having a picture of a duckling placed onto a $100, if that is okay? Just any type of duckling, please :$

---: I am not trying to insult you, but am being serious. I think you should seek help in spelling, or at the least use a spell checker before posting a new thread, or a reply. One or two mistakes per 100 words is fine, but 10+ like yours is shocking (no offense, please)...

Thanks dude ;)
TeenZine
Mr Smith wrote:
Wuzzuhp!

I wouldn't mind having a picture of a duckling placed onto a $100, if that is okay? Just any type of duckling, please :$

---: I am not trying to insult you, but am being serious. I think you should seek help in spelling, or at the least use a spell checker before posting a new thread, or a reply. One or two mistakes per 100 words is fine, but 10+ like yours is shocking (no offense, please)...

Thanks dude Wink
Ok I dont have time know but would you like me to have the pictures of the ducks on water or just a money green background and edit it ?
Mr Smith
Impress me ;) - I will pay 20 Frih$
TeenZine
Mr Smith wrote:
Impress me Wink - I will pay 20 Frih$
Ok it will be done tommrow I have been bussy with finals.
Mr Smith
TeenZine wrote:
Mr Smith wrote:
Impress me ;) - I will pay 20 Frih$
Ok it will be done tommrow I have been bussy with finals.

Sure thing, boss.
mistuh griddlez
As I Said Above:

mistuh griddlez wrote:
Uhh yeah could i get 2 orders of the sig space? and did you get the email about that avatar? Dancing

Also I Get A Free day right?

And Could I Get 4 orders of that or is that too many?
TeenZine
mistuh griddlez wrote:
As I Said Above:

mistuh griddlez wrote:

Sure go right ahead

Right cause I use to offer a whole week for 10 frih but to divied the week since its odd I'll give u a full week for 10 frih$ which is an extra week.
mistuh griddlez
TeenZine wrote:
mistuh griddlez wrote:
As I Said Above:

mistuh griddlez wrote:

Sure go right ahead

Right cause I use to offer a whole week for 10 frih but to divied the week since its odd I'll give u a full week for 10 frih$ which is an extra week.

So Basically I Pay You 20 FRIH$ for 2 weeks, right? And I Sent You 20 FRIH$ and a little code for the ad.
Mr Smith
PM from TeenZine:

Quote:
TeenZine has donated 5 FRIH$ to you.

TeenZine wrote:
Cheers for being an *** Im not doing it

I think this is related to my above posts in this topic/thread...

Whats up with this Teenie? I was a genuine customer, I really wanted that done... And you can have your money back... Plus the 5 Frih$ I owe you for the product I am trying to purchase. Its your choice wether or not you'll make it.

Edit: Donated the money
Leetch
Quote:

Hahaha thats funny, im still waiting for my face to appear on the other side, as the teleporter im using isn't working
TeenZine
I accedently deleated the software I used to do the pic in the bill. I cant seem to find the disk eather. I should find it in a few days but I dont want to make you feel like im cheeting you so I returned your money ( the first time) i hope you see this right away and respond to it. As for know I am removing the part about it for sale.
TeenZine
Hay im still oppen sorry for the bump but im almost on the next page.
heady233
TeenZine, I want 2 weeks of sig space for 20 FRIH$. The code I want is below, and I have just sent your FRIH$.
Code:
[url=http://www.the-yeah-gang.com][img]http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/5438/theyeahgang8oa8cs8fl.png[/img][/url]
TeenZine
Closing sale everything is 3 Frih$ 1 week left.
rajhank
So, in the end to make u happy , i would love to order a greeting card for "birthday greeting", plz PM me and i will send u te details.

and, i want sig space of urs for two weeks, send me the money u want by PM