FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

hAS THERE EVER ?

TeenZine
When i loggon frihost there is always atleast 2 other people. Have you ever been on frihost alone ?
Qrush
Hi, im new here so i got one simple answer. Nope, and i think hosting forums always have atleast 1-4 people online. Smile
wietn
i'm new too, so no...
But normally, communities like this, got always al lot of ppl online
Josso
Probably... but I don't usually look at the people online thing so I don't fully know. I've been on at 2am (GMT+0) to find no-one around posting or anything so probably.
Blaster
Well i have been on here when there was 2 other people on. So i am sure it has happend. But still there are still guests and hidden members. So i doubt that only one person has ever been on this forum.
jongoldsz
I really don't know, if there are people they are most likely in-active because I can make a dozen or so posts and no one instantly replys to them.
Scorpio
no
tommy18503
TeenZine wrote:
When i loggon frihost there is always atleast 2 other people. Have you ever been on frihost alone ?

Haven't yet... as I am only the first day to registrer lol Twisted Evil
Rmgk
In a forum with 17 000 members there will usually be someone online Razz
Scorpio
Rmgk wrote:

Ahem.....

17000 on paper not reality

Hardly 100 members are active and post atleast once every 2 days
munkey_boy
scorpio wrote:
Rmgk wrote:

Ahem.....

I usually post every day
mOrpheuS
TeenZine wrote:
Have you ever been on frihost alone ?

Yes indeed, in the begining when there used to be just a handful of members here. Razz

scorpio wrote:
Ahem.....

You're off by just a few thousands Cool
Scorpio
mOrpheuS wrote:

scorpio wrote:
Ahem.....

You're off by just a few thousands Cool

Oh sure, okay maybe 600 at the maximum not off by a few thousands

So many people have probably never posted here
Blaster
You must remeber there are people from other languages that post too. If it is late enough i find the spanish forum always being posted in. So i go in there and see what i can read and all in spanish. So there are maybe 30 active just in the spanish forum. So there are more then you think.
n0obie4life
mOrpheuS wrote:
TeenZine wrote:
Have you ever been on frihost alone ?

Yes indeed, in the begining when there used to be just a handful of members here. Razz

Same here. When there was only a handful, I could be the only one online for hours Laughing.

No, and there wasn't much hidden members at that time...Bondings himself wasn't hidden, so am I not Wink.
Scorpio
Blaster wrote:
You must remeber there are people from other languages that post too. If it is late enough i find the spanish forum always being posted in. So i go in there and see what i can read and all in spanish. So there are maybe 30 active just in the spanish forum. So there are more then you think.

All those who are active anywhere on frihost would be visible in the home page of the forums

No matter if they are on spanish forums or arabic forums for all i care
Blaster
Yea i am just saying that you can't forget that there are more then just 100 active posters. You must look at the other forums to determain that.

I feel young when you say you where alone. Stop that. I should feel older.
Scorpio
Blaster wrote:
Yea i am just saying that you can't forget that there are more then just 100 active posters. You must look at the other forums to determain that.

I feel young when you say you where alone. Stop that. I should feel older.

I mean, tell me this, see how many poeple post atleast once in 2 days

you, me a few mods, tenzine , and people like that

Not much and i am sure of that
tidruG
Actually, activity cannot be defined in terms of how many days you take to post. There are active members who log on, read a lot of posts/threads, and maybe reply in say, one or two (like me).

On the other hand, there are lots of users who're on holidays (One of the most active Mods was offline for the last 10 days due to a vacation). But the number of "active" members, I'd pin that at at least a couple of thousand. Maybe they don't post every day or every 2 days, but even if they post once in say 4-5 days, that's still quite active.

We (whose points never fall below 45) are the hyperactive ones Wink
Scorpio
tidruG wrote:
Actually, activity cannot be defined in terms of how many days you take to post. There are active members who log on, read a lot of posts/threads, and maybe reply in say, one or two (like me).

On the other hand, there are lots of users who're on holidays (One of the most active Mods was offline for the last 10 days due to a vacation). But the number of "active" members, I'd pin that at at least a couple of thousand. Maybe they don't post every day or every 2 days, but even if they post once in say 4-5 days, that's still quite active.

We (whose points never fall below 45) are the hyperactive ones Wink

I guess that is a better term to be used.

Well, but I still disagree with the figure of 2 thousand

Ok so you can support frihost

PS: If bondings gives me a couple of 100 mb space extra then I'd even say frihost was more popular than yahoo and google
Blaster
My points where at 44 not to long ago. Very Happy So i must not be an active member due to scorpios standerds. Sad

But I agree that as long as they have an account and keep it up around 20 then they are pretty active. Now the most you will see my points drop is say... to about 38 when i go on vaction. So it shouldn't be classified by posts per day but rather if they can mantain there points and have it at atleast 20.
myrevolt
sorta. Even though I the online notification has only included my username many times, I realize that mods are online with invisibility. And Blaster is usually on Wink So according to the alert: yes. In reality: no. And it doesn't matter if go on at 4am, there are different timezones, and Frihost caters to individuals located all around the world Smile