FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

6:6:6-6/6/6 is this Tomorrow/Today!

Hogwarts
This Tuesday it is going to be...

6 seconds past the 6th minute of the 6th hour of the 6th day of the 6th month 06.

Yay.

Which is 6:6:6-6/6/6, which is 6 sixes.

What do you think is going to happen on this day?
Maybe Satan (or whoever your religion belives the devil is) (PS: Santa = Anagram of satan! Shocked ) is coming. Let's just see.
ryanh2006
LOL Hogwarts! Hey that is pretty nifty isn't it! I totally forgot about the 6th of May. I remember back in the beginning of the year how that was going to be the "funniest" day of the decade. mmm how it it all play out....? Twisted Evil !!
Hogwarts
ryanh2006 wrote:
LOL Hogwarts! Hey that is pretty nifty isn't it! I totally forgot about the 6th of May. I remember back in the beginning of the year how that was going to be the "funniest" day of the decade. mmm how it it all play out....? Twisted Evil !!

Um... Correction. It's the 6th of June, not May. May was last month.
Helios
My old site with the countdown:

http://6-6-6.can-this.be
k_s_baskar
hey do u think devil(sathan) is somewhere else??

No.

He is inside all human.... each n every second he is comming out in somebodies face. so don't bother about 6:6:6-6/6/6

Very Happy

what a genius i am Surprised
n0obie4life
Don't mention Helios here. He calls himself Satan Rolling Eyes.
eznet
If there is a devil I beleive that he is simply the flip side of god. There would be no good without bad; without bad you would just have "the way things are." Satan is just the name people created and assigned to bad things that happened. They couldn't very well say "thank god" for the good and "oh, thats just life" for the bad; they had to have that negative force to explain to the children (and themselves) why bad things happen. It is outside of most people ability to comprehend that things happen, often without meaning or significance; but thats life.
Miniwood
Hogwarts wrote:

The sun will rise and set like any other day. Don't believe the publicity from a crappy movie.

It's not even 6/6/6 it's 6/6/2006 (UK calendar - rearrange as preferred), 6/6/6 was 2000 years ago. In the year 6 they weren't using this calendar, they counted in years since Caesar took over, if they counted at all. This calendar, the Gregorian, was only used from 1582 because people had started to notice the year was going wrong under the inaccurate Julian calendar. Much of the world still doesn't use the Gregorian calendar. In Saudia Arabia and other Islamic countries it will be 15/1/1475.

The time thing is hogwash (not quite an anagram of hogwarts but war ghost is, did you die in a war and come back to haunt us Hogwarts?) too. The number of seconds in a day is regulalry changed as the earth's rotation slows down. Giving numbers to things is just a human attempt to produce order from chaos, the ape mind works that way, they have no special significance whatsoever.
Jack_Hammer
Miniwood wrote:
Hogwarts wrote:

The sun will rise and set like any other day. Don't believe the publicity from a crappy movie.

It's not even 6/6/6 it's 6/6/2006 (UK calendar - rearrange as preferred), 6/6/6 was 2000 years ago. In the year 6 they weren't using this calendar, they counted in years since Caesar took over, if they counted at all. This calendar, the Gregorian, was only used from 1582 because people had started to notice the year was going wrong under the inaccurate Julian calendar. Much of the world still doesn't use the Gregorian calendar. In Saudia Arabia and other Islamic countries it will be 15/1/1475.

The time thing is hogwash (not quite an anagram of hogwarts but war ghost is, did you die in a war and come back to haunt us Hogwarts?) too. The number of seconds in a day is regulalry changed as the earth's rotation slows down. Giving numbers to things is just a human attempt to produce order from chaos, the ape mind works that way, they have no special significance whatsoever.

Finally someone that seems to understand that there is no such thing as time, it is just something that humans made up.
Twisted Evil
Miniwood
Jack_Hammer wrote:
Finally someone that seems to understand that there is no such thing as time, it is just something that humans made up.
Twisted Evil

That's not quite what I think. I think that time exists as described in the special theory of relativity, the fourth dimension of space-time. I think that the measurement of time, specifically in units like seconds, days and years etc. is a human invention. A necessary invention, for convenience, but not one imbued with any special significance.
Traveller
Hogwarts wrote:

Nothing particularly special. The people who like to make a big deal out of this are using information contained in the Bible, but they only take the specific things they want in order to build up their sensationalism.

First of all, the number mentioned in the Bible is not three separate sixes, but six hundred sixty-six.

In addition, the Bible clearly states that it is "the number of a man" - not the number of a date, not the number of a supercomputer, not the number of a barcode, not the number of a street address, nor the the number of anything else, but "the number of a man."

Unfortunately, a number of my fellow Christians have become as sensational as the rest of the world, and have studied more about this (and other eschatological matters) more than about God or Christ, himself. In fact, much of their conjecture, fits so carefully into their complex structure (complete with charts and graphs), that it goes against the things that Christ said.

Further discussion of this is well beyond the scope of this thread; but, suffice it to say, the main thing is that, again, Tuesday's date has no special cosmological significance than any other.
meet in rio
...is the day on which I decide which university I'll attend in September. It bodes well.

Really, though, I just expect acts of vandalism and perhaps something nasty on the news about a suicide pact or a looney murder.
alkady
It would have worked better if it was 06:06:06 06/06/6 BC which was 2000 years ago. And maybe Satan is an anagram for Santa, But I doubt Santa is an evil man.

But I read a few days ago an article about this Doomsday Cult that planned mass suicide, Now I'm starting to understand why.
xorcist
Helios wrote:
My old site with the countdown:

http://6-6-6.can-this.be

:O at the bottom it has 606 for the counter that will be funn if it reach's 666 on 6/6/06
Helios
You'll see Razz
Maybe it'll reach, maybe not Smile
wietn
hmzz, 666 Confused
Don't believe in that stupid thing Laughing
But, if you believe, believe it Smile
And if it is true, have fun Wink
Hobbit
I hope the demons rise and we attack the earth.
wietn
Hobbit wrote:

yea, sure...
And we al gonna die... Cool
Dj_honorio
LOOL.. well i just know that if something happens, i don't want to loose it... i need to put an alarm note in my cell phone, so it will ring about 30 seconds before that time... that way i won't forget it... after all, this time casuality doesn't happens that often... when was last time? 06/06/1906?
Helios
We're talking about 1000 years interval, means the last time was at 1006 and the next time will be at 3006.
wietn
Dj_honorio wrote:
LOOL.. well i just know that if something happens, i don't want to loose it... i need to put an alarm note in my cell phone, so it will ring about 30 seconds before that time... that way i won't forget it... after all, this time casuality doesn't happens that often... when was last time? 06/06/1906?

You can pray to God, maybe that helps Smile
Dj_honorio
Helios wrote:
We're talking about 1000 years interval, means the last time was at 1006 and the next time will be at 3006.

Well, that makes this day even more special! lol! i have to see if i can find a registery of that day... anyone knows if anything of paranormal happened?

I would pray to god... but i don't really belive in him... as much as i belive that tuesday will be just another normal day... but let's wait to see...
Josso
I'm not a religious person.

Be pretty cool if something does happen (which I doubt).
Miniwood
Helios wrote:

That makes no sense at all. The last time was 1906, it happens every century. The date in 1906 was 6/6/06 as it will be this year. Unless of course you arbitrarily say it only happens in centuries that are multiples of 10. Why would that be more significant?

I guess it just proves that it's all made up, you make your own rules.
Deathplanter
Well,believe me or not I'm beginner satanist Wink I'm looking forward for this day,just to celebrate it,I guess nothing else is gonna happen... BTW,wasn't it 1666 when Jack the Ripper was killing prostitutes?
Josso
Deathplanter wrote:
Well,believe me or not I'm beginner satanist Wink I'm looking forward for this day,just to celebrate it,I guess nothing else is gonna happen... BTW,wasn't it 1666 when Jack the Ripper was killing prostitutes?

Yes I beleive it was.
Miniwood
Deathplanter wrote:
,wasn't it 1666 when Jack the Ripper was killing prostitutes?

Nope, it was 1888, what does three 8s mean? Nothing.
Josso
Miniwood wrote:
Deathplanter wrote:
,wasn't it 1666 when Jack the Ripper was killing prostitutes?

Nope, it was 1888, what does three 8s mean? Nothing.

Ah yes of course... and to think I actually did history at one point Rolling Eyes
TeenZine
Mabe it will be the day my teacher mrs.Saton * Spelled Seaton* Dies shes evil i hate her.
David_Pardy
Pfft, nothing is going to happen.

No! Wait!

Here is what will happen:

6:20am AEST: I will get up for work.
6:40am AEST: I will leave for work.
4:00pm AEST: I will leave work to go home.
5:10pm AEST: I will arrive at home
10:00pm AEST: World of Warcraft scheduled maintenance
11:59pm GMT-12: Everyone else in the world will come to the end of June 6, 2006, and realise that anyone who thought something serious was going to happen was just being silly. We in Australia and New Zealand will laugh at you all because it will already be late in the evening the next day.

And if something does happen, it'll be cause by people. Like if there were terrorist bombings at an Airport or something. It'll just be some group of people making light of the silly paranoia of other people.
jongoldsz
I believe that I am going to get a math final on tuesday. NVM, I already know that I am getting a math final on tuesday.
izcool
Hehe, I remember what happened earlier in the year :

January 2 (1-2) at the time of 3:45.

- Mike.
Miniwood
izcool wrote:
Hehe, I remember what happened earlier in the year :

January 2 (1-2) at the time of 3:45.

- Mike.

In America that works, 1,2,3,4,5 but in the rest of the world, where we sensibly put the day before the month, we had to wait until the 1 February for the same combination. It happens every year too so it's nothing special.

How about the 20th June this year (UK date order) at six minutes past eight in the evening using the 24 hour clock?

20/06/2006 20:06

There are endless possibilities and they are all meaningless. What happens to cars when they've done 666 miles/kilometers? Do they all turn Christine?
izcool
Man do I love that movie (Christine). A bit scary though.

I just thought of this a minute ago. My first desktop computer was a Pentium 3 @ 667MHz (they made it one MHz faster to avoid the 666), which was a double (actually one MHz more) of a Pentium 2 @ 333MHz.

- Mike.
Miniwood
izcool wrote:
I just thought of this a minute ago. My first desktop computer was a Pentium 3 @ 667MHz (they made it one MHz faster to avoid the 666), which was a double (actually one MHz more) of a Pentium 2 @ 333MHz.

- Mike.

LOL, that's a strange thing for them to do. OTOH my first desktop was a 8086 running at 8Mhz which is far more scary than any combination of numbers. Smile
7gts-scout
On the 6:06:06 6/6/6, i'm probably sleeping... so i have nothing to worry about on that day... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Who can wake me up? Rolling Eyes hehe Twisted Evil
Hogwarts
What would happen if some pranksters got some airhorns and used them at that exact time? *shifty eyes* Laughing
Code of Ruin
Hogwarts wrote:
What would happen if some pranksters got some airhorns and used them at that exact time? *shifty eyes* Laughing

Well they would certainly go to hell for waking me up from my sleep. I'll see to that personally.
Many people have predicted the end of the world on various dates. None of those prophecies have become reality. I couldn't care less what all those doomthinkers say. I say the world will march on as happily as ever.
tommy18503
6-6-2006
OMEN!

6-6-6
Satan?

I dun believe in these nah... o_0
tommy18503
7gts-scout wrote:
On the 6:06:06 6/6/6, i'm probably sleeping... so i have nothing to worry about on that day... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Who can wake me up? Rolling Eyes hehe Twisted Evil

Oh my gosh...!!! I will be awake at that time... HELP!!!

*THAT'S JUST A FAKE I THINK...NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT*** Rolling Eyes
Rmgk
6/6/6 What can i say, except that it is supposed to be the national emo kid beat down day

Code:
http://nationalemokidbeatdownday.com/

I will be looking around to see of this "prophecy" actually eventuates
Hogwarts
Seems you all think this cannot be because of the '06. Wrong.

In seconds, it is 2 digits. so.. 01 seconds, for instance.

In minutes, there is a max of 2 digits too. 24 minutes, for example.

In hours, same thing (wow!)! Max of 24 hours (On the clock, as all of these are.)

In days, same thing again (Out of months, not years as months is the next highest measurement) e.g. 31 days.

Then in months... You can only guess (please don't make a whole post about how you worked out the answer.)... 12 months overall, that is 2 digits.

So if you include all zeros it is 06:06:06-06/06/06. Take out the zeros and... 6:6:6-6/6/6.
r_y_e_20
wietn wrote:
Hobbit wrote:

yea, sure...
And we al gonna die... Cool

Just before this happens, enjoy the fullest in this worl first. And dont forget to give your properties to me. lol
rightclickscott
3 years ago, on March 3rd, I told Joe "we're halfway there."
kam311
Its just another freakin' day. Get over it. 6.6.2006, actually.
Josso
If the worlds going to end... then give all your Frih$ to me... I mean the worlds going to end it doesn't matter.

Laughing
SusieSmacktard
What's going to happen?

Well, for me anyway, my favorite bar is having a "Mark of the Beer" party and I'll be drinking specially priced drafts! Twisted Evil
Hogwarts
Nothing happened. *sniff* It has been and gone and nothing happened.. save for some... wuh! shouldn't admit to that... Back on topic! Nothing happened *sigh*
Blaster
If something where to happen i live at GMT -4. So i would go backwards and travel to australlia where it already happend. I would bring a hot girl with me and save the world!!!! (well reproduce)
David_Pardy
It's 9am on the 6th and nothing has happened in Australia.

The doomsoothers are all wrong so far :p.

Hopefully I'll even forget what today's date is so I don't sit there going "gee I wonder if something's gonna happen?" because nothing is going to happen!
book
a ja mysle ze to wielka sciema
tkcy
well, Satan, the devil , S.A Tan, or whichever way u wanna call it is nothing but a loser. 666? Ha ha ha, well if anyone of u guys is a Christian, u would know that Jesus has already defeated satan and given us life and a victorious life. Let's embrace Jesus and live a glorious n victorious life. Cheers!!!

Oh btw, the 6th of June is and girlfriend's birthday and she's a real angel. Really. Ha ha. Smile
munkey_boy
David_Pardy wrote:
We in Australia and New Zealand will laugh at you all because it will already be late in the evening the next day.

Yeh, here in Australia its already 1:30pm (in the afternoon)
the 6 sec of 6 min of 6 hour of 6/6/06 was a couple of hours ago Very Happy were fine Shocked
Rmgk
Yeh i saw the clock at 6:06 am 6/6/06 and it was 18.6 Degrees C, if the season was summer we would probobly get it to 66.6 in Australia Razz
Helios
IT'S HERE!

THE SPECIAL!

http://6-6-6.can-this.be/

Come to the dark side Razz
Code of Ruin
Well it is 6-6-6 and still nothing has happened. Even the public transport runs on time which is more of an exception than a rule here.
Deathplanter
We may still wait till 6pm. Sad to say,I've overslept this time ;'( Little offtopic,is this day as lucky for you as for me? Recently I've heard my english teacher's gonna give me A grade if I'll pass one more test Wink
rightclickscott
Mwahahaha! The day is finally here! The day that another crappy horror movie comes out!
windval
but nothing happen today!!

do not be nonsense

i do not believe this
Helios
Well, of course nothing has happened Razz

Anyway, i'm Jewish. 6 is actually a good number, according to the tradition.
I made that site for fun Razz

Good day, folks.
selim06
Helios wrote:
Well, of course nothing has happened Razz

Anyway, i'm Jewish. 6 is actually a good number, according to the tradition.
I made that site for fun Razz

Good day, folks.

No,just happened!!!:I had a literature exam and It was screamy...
insolent1
some people believed that evil and devil come in 1666.
lol
screamingdecay
Devil wont ever come... unless theres a world war 3... Neutral
Traveller
I showed my contempt for the false prophecies by having a deviled ham sandwich.
David_Pardy
*Groan*

Oh look, it's 9:03am on June 7!

What a surprise that nothing has come to pass Cool
Soulfire
It's impossible to tell, because we just simply don't know when the world will end. All the paranoia is probably for nothing. Interesting thought, and perhaps a day to put a little extra caution in your step, nothing major I'm sure.

I'll bet pranksters were out...
rightclickscott
I heard alot of stories about how the number was interupted. Things like "it was read upsidedown and is really 999" or another random one "673" or something like that. I did have fun wearing a Pirate hat wherever I went. I try to keep the public on their toes, and if you see a guy walking around in a pirate hat on a day that the world is supposed to end, people are gonna be freaked, and I like freaking people out.
Kaisonic
My car started making funny noises yesterday. But it's been doing that for weeks. Stupid car. You and your...noise...making stuff.......stupid stupid car...
mceejaydee
Lol I don't know why people have to trip on 06/06/06. Yesterday at school people were wearing rosaries and stuff. Others joked around and put pentagrams on their arm and 666 on their knuckles. It already happened in other countries before it happened here in the U.S.
Helios
Well, it's over. No point in this topic.

If you'd like to discuss 666, satanism or whatever, you have a special forum just for that, which is named "Philosophy and Religion". Open a special thread there, if you wish.

-close-