FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HELP ME in C++

hellrahul
I want to c++ in web pages is it possible.
How can i do it. plz help. Pray
Helios
mm.. look for C# or maybe c++.NET ?

google for c++ web applications or build web sites using c++

or something like that.
Grimboy
Yes, you can use CGI. This means that your code runs on the server of course. Personally I think it would be much better to use a scripting language such a Perl, BASH or PHP. But this depends what you want to do and how much C++ you know. Also if you are interested in CGI this may also be helpful.
ifeellikeabear
There are better ways to do websites than in C++. This language is used mostly for things that need to be optimized on the system level, which is not something that a standard web user would need. If your choice to need C++ is based on not having much knowledge of other languages, I would suggest that this might be an opportunity to expand your programming knowledge, which can never hurt.

Very Happy
eltole
Quote:
There are better ways to do websites than in C++. This language is used mostly for things that need to be optimized on the system level, which is not something that a standard web user would need. If your choice to need C++ is based on not having much knowledge of other languages, I would suggest that this might be an opportunity to expand your programming knowledge, which can never hurt.

Listen to this man.

Anyway u can run c++ by cgi or, depending on the application, u can even run c++ code with the server console via PHP.