FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Content is the King !!!

nappa
Trying to make to website rank well I think the site has to has a lot of relevant and useful content. In fact, those graphic junk people love to put it there don't seem to please search engine much.
Scorpio
What exactly is this post for?

Brett tabke gives better tips than this one line bilge and is of much use
manumiglani
nappa wrote:
Trying to make to website rank well I think the site has to has a lot of relevant and useful content. In fact, those graphic junk people love to put it there don't seem to please search engine much.

yeah, you are right content is the king. But, Images make your site look good Isnt ?
riv
Sure, you might have a higher ranking with the search engines if you do not have images, but visitors would likely close the page at once, when they see the cluttered look that is no images. And so I say that the visitor is the real king. But you are right, the content is very important. Probably the queen. Very Happy Just my $0.02.
Qrush
Yeah, if i see a pure HTML site whit no images or any graphical things at all i leave it! So images are also good to have on you site.. Smile
manumiglani
riv wrote:
Probably the queen. Very Happy

Oh!

I thought Linking is the queen.
cknight411
SO...if I have a popular RSS feed on my site then will that tie into the search? Does anyone think that helps retain a visitor? SHould companies just not have websites as they are too cool these days?
Scorpio
cknight411 wrote:
SO...if I have a popular RSS feed on my site then will that tie into the search? Does anyone think that helps retain a visitor? SHould companies just not have websites as they are too cool these days?

The search engines may look at your RSS feeds if they are parsed in PHP instead of javascript,

With JS it is impossible for a search engine to crawl.
nappa
Yes you should have some cool graphic but rich content is a must for SEO. Don't forget to manage to have a good keyword density also. The proper keyword density should be around 4% no more no less. (I found this on some site, but I forgot the link..sorry)
calvinchin
Hi there,

With fixed content your site will be dropped somehow... so to continue
maintain at the highest position possible, you must have consistent
updated fresh contents. Wink

That's why nowadays the PLR sites are so popular... Very Happy