FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A bit worried...

diablera
Hey, as I said before: my band is currently touring around my state, so I'm not even sure when I'll be unable to post anything in here. I already posted something using other username, cuz I couldn't access this account.

Anyway, now I'd love to know if there is any tolerance afterall. I do need your support, it is gonna be until next week, after sunday I'll be able to post lots of great topics :p hehehe

Hey! I also donated some points from the other account to this one (from jcrash to diablera) but it seems not to work to me, there are still the same points Sad

Thank you guys Smile
Helios
Hmm.. you have 4 days m8..
Maybe Bond will give you some time.

Good luck with the tour! Very Happy
Bondings
diablera wrote:
Hey, as I said before: my band is currently touring around my state, so I'm not even sure when I'll be unable to post anything in here. I already posted something using other username, cuz I couldn't access this account.

Anyway, now I'd love to know if there is any tolerance afterall. I do need your support, it is gonna be until next week, after sunday I'll be able to post lots of great topics :p hehehe

Hey! I also donated some points from the other account to this one (from jcrash to diablera) but it seems not to work to me, there are still the same points Sad

Thank you guys Smile

Please don't worry about your account. Wink

By the way, I'm glad that the other username was you and not some hacker trying to get your password. Very Happy